Attachments

• 2D.jpg
    2D.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 218
  • 3D.jpg
    3D.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 213
Last edited by a moderator:
Why? What harm is it doing you with them being on sale? Dont like it just dont buy it!

It would be ok if we had a choice but if it's anything like Oblivion it was nigh on impossible to find a normal Amaray case.

Do you really like these mate ? .... no title on the spine .. will be a barrel of fun when we have these on our shelfs randomly guessing which movie is which judging by coloured boxes. :hilarious:

I don't think these are that bad, at least it's something different to an Amaray case. The more choice the better IMO.

It would be ok if we had a choice but if it's anything like Oblivion it was nigh on impossible to find a normal Amaray case.

Do you really like these mate ? .... no title on the spine .. will be a barrel of fun when we have these on our shelfs randomly guessing which movie is which judging by coloured boxes. :hilarious:

I do as i like weird things that are a bit different :D i understand why people wouldnt like them and yes there should be an amaray choice (there is in Tesco and Blockbuster that i know of) but id happily purchase the odd film i was interested in that came in this case as everything is alphabetical in my collection it shouldnt be too hard to find what i want. Im sure they arent going to take off anyway but there you go

I used to collect steelbooks but lost it with the quality control and constant returns, amount of releases etc etc so stopped altogether, anything that i can get in there place which isnt an amaray is ok with me :thumbs:

Thanks for the pics - is the front lenticular?

Also is that back art made yourself or did it come with it? Ive got the 2D version pre ordered.

Weird the disks seem to have German and Dutch ratings logos?!

Thanks for the pics - is the front lenticular?

Also is that back art made yourself or did it come with it? Ive got the 2D version pre ordered.

Weird the disks seem to have German and Dutch ratings logos?!

front is lenticular but very bad oone, you can check it on my blog

indeed blu-ray disc contain a lot of language like deutsch , nederlands, islenska vlaams and turkce

the back side is made from my own