- Antique Star Chart
- Expansion Pass and Digital Content

Attachments

• DestinyLE.jpg
    DestinyLE.jpg
    361.7 KB · Views: 115
Last edited:
Pre-Ordered!
Don't really need the Ghost edition (although it seems like it's selling out and might be a better "collectors item") But this version is good enough for me. Just happy to have the steelbook! :)

This looks nice but I can't justify the pirchase as I don't really enjoy the alpha... Feels too dull... Beside I already got Dragon Age inquisitors edition, the order collectors edition, and the witcher collectors edition preordered lol

Reactions: nicblue
I hear you greenwolfe..I didn't play the alpha but I did preorder this..I have a lot hope for this game. There's a lot of potential for an awesome series and what better time to be released at the start of next gen.

I too have the witcher CE preordered and I think I will get the order as well (the 79.99 one I think it is?) Dragon age is a day one buy, but not interested in the CE. Man October has 5 games coming out I want to play lol

I didn't liked the Alpha and I almost cancelled my order (I ordered this Limited Edition for PS4), but the Beta changed everything. I even don't like FPS normally, but based on this Beta, I think that this game will be great, at least for me. :)