INCLUDES:
- Limited Edition SteelBook Case and Game Disc
- Letter of Introduction
- Guardian Folio
- Arms and Armament Field Guide
- Postcards from the Golden Age
- Antique Star Chart
- Expansion Pass and Digital Content
- Ghost Replica: This is your motion-sensing Ghost, featuring lights and audio from the game (voiced by Peter Dinklage). May it lead you through the Darkness.

Attachments

• Ghost1.jpg
    Ghost1.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 187
Last edited:
I just cancelled quite a few of my Zavvi steelbook pre-orders, so hopefully now there's a good chance I'll still be able to afford this next month. :D

Two guys I know are desperate to get this edition, but they're after the XB1 version... just told them about it being back in stock for the PS4, and one of them is actually considering getting it even though they don't own the console lol. Crazy what an edition like this can do to us collectors. :ohno:

I have actually preordered the Ghost edition earlier on today too, don't ask me why hehe, thought might as well now that it's back in stock and nearer release date I will make up my mind on which version to keep Ghost or LE one, got ghost after discount and redeemable reward card points for £143 (excluding Quidco's 3%) so not bad but still pretty steep... the LE one I actually managed to get it for £74.99 (again before Quidco) so all in all not bad but I do need to decide in the next couple of weeks... doh!!

My Ghost Edition was despatched this morning from Game... if their delivery estimate is correct, then it should be here tomorrow (if they deliver on Saturday's) or Monday. I'll be very surprised if it arrives before release day though, but I'll be just as happy if it arrives on the 9th. :)

Reactions: Lukesablade
So will I
Actually I changed my mind and decided to go with the Ghost Edition from Game, it was a tough decision but had to go with it as it was sold out, ended up cancelling my LE one from Argos.

My Ghost Edition was despatched this morning from Game... if their delivery estimate is correct, then it should be here tomorrow (if they deliver on Saturday's) or Monday. I'll be very surprised if it arrives before release day though, but I'll be just as happy if it arrives on the 9th. :)
Mine was shipped yesterday so hoping it will arrive sometime today :)

U gonna open up yours when it comes or? ;)

Mine was shipped yesterday so hoping it will arrive sometime today :)

U gonna open up yours when it comes or? ;)
Fingers crossed for you dude! I open all my stuff... you only live once, so may as well enjoy the stuff I buy. :D

How about you buddy... you opening yours?

Fingers crossed for you dude! I open all my stuff... you only live once, so may as well enjoy the stuff I buy. :D

How about you buddy... you opening yours?
Thanks bud, yeah defo, I open all my games (including the LE ones) to play so this will be no difference ;)

One thing I like about the LE that Ghost does not look it comes with is the actual box all goodies come in, Ghost edition packaging one on the other hand kinda lay them out everywhere making it hard to display the contents on the shelf next to Ghost replica, ideally it would have been nice to have the small box in there too, oh well will see :D

Last edited:
Thanks bud, yeah deco, I open all my games (including the LE ones) to play so this will be no difference ;)

One thing I like about the LE that Ghost does not look it comes with is the actual box all goodies come in, Ghost edition packaging one on the other hand kinda lay them out everywhere making it hard to display the contents on the shelf next to Ghost replica, ideally it would have been nice to have the small box in there too, oh well will see :D
Yeah, I know exactly what you're saying mate... that's my only complaint with the Ghost Edition too - that huge crate is going to be hell to store/display! I'll more than likely just display the Ghost replica on a shelf and then shove the box away in a cupboard or something. :p

@Noodles, Same here, of course next to the steelbook ;)

btw Ur nick always remind me of DJ Noodles haha.. U sure U not him by any chance hehe?

Reactions: Noodles
@Noodles, Same here, of course next to the steelbook ;)

btw Ur nick always remind me of DJ Noodles haha.. U sure U not him by any chance hehe?
Ah, yes... of course! :thumbs:

Haha nah, I ain't no DJ mate... I struggle to even mix a decent brew in the morning, nevermind mixing some phat beats. :p

Reactions: spass
Just got another email from Game to say mine will be delivered on Monday by DPD. Shame I only I'm only just realising that no one will actually be able to play it until the 9th anyway, since the servers are offline until then. :sour:

Anyone else's order from Game been delayed? I changed my plans for today so that I was able to stay at home and keep an eye out for the delivery, but I just received an email from DPD to say they don't yet have the parcel and will email me new delivery details. :angry:

Anyone else's order from Game been delayed? I changed my plans for today so that I was able to stay at home and keep an eye out for the delivery, but I just received an email from DPD to say they don't yet have the parcel and will email me new delivery details. :angry:
Same here mate, I decided to take a day off as I have couple of parcels getting delivered today including this GE from Game but I just got an email from them saying that DPD will deliver tomorrow now, flipping annoying as I will be at work :mad:

Same here mate, I decided to take a day off as I have couple of parcels getting delivered today including this GE from Game but I just got an email from them saying that DPD will deliver tomorrow now, flipping annoying as I will be at work :mad:
That's crap mate! I should've expected this to be fair... had similar problems before when I've pre-ordered from Game. I'm really hoping this is packed well and arrives in good condition... another issue I often have with Game deliveries (items arriving damaged).

Mine will be delivered today between 14:19-15:19 by Abid (DPD driver/courier service) according to Game's email ;)... talk about being specific :D