Price : $42.99 USD

purchase here

kmqg.jpg

Attachments

• dexter.jpg
    dexter.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 153
Last edited by a moderator:
Nice find Gustavo, have to say I´ve never seen the show, but some of my friends say it is very good. I´ll add this to the upcoming releases list. :thumbs:

Dude, must have....I am still early on in this show, but what I saw I LOVED. Odd to have a Digibook for 1 season, but I think I may need to consider this :naughty:

To each their own, but I actually thoroughly enjoyed the final season, unrealistic or not.

I love Digibooks and I love Dexter and I would've bought this in a heartbeat, but I just don't think it's worth it with the full set coming that includes the blood slides. I may still change my mind, though. :p

Tis' pricey and a hard sell for myself when the complete series sets are coming out too. Neat idea though releasing a TV show season in digibook format. :thumbs:

Here ya go... I threw together a very quick unboxing video (wanted to make it prettier and fancier, but I'm lacking the time today).

I think this Digibook is absolutely gorgeous, though I must say, it's strange that they left out the Season 8 victims (spoilers, I know, but still... it feels incomplete).

Last edited by a moderator: