PLATFORM: PC/MAC

RELEASE DATE: March 25, 2014
PRICE (at time of posting): $79.99 [USA/Canada] / TBA [Europe]
ORDER:
Amazon.com
Amazon.uk

91O2RSgMu7L._SL1500_.jpg

Diablo III: Reaper of Souls - Collector's Edition Contents:
  • Diablo III: Reaper of Souls PC/Mac Game - The full version of the Diablo III: Reaper of Souls game on DVD-ROM.

Behind the Scenes Blu-ray/DVD Two-Disc Set - Meet the teams behind the Reaper of Souls expansion with this Blu-ray/DVD two-disc set, featuring interviews, roundtable discussions and behind-the-scenes commentary.

Reaper of Souls Soundtrack - Expand your music collection with the full Reaper of Souls soundtrack on CD.

The Art of Reaper of Souls - Explore the vast collection of artwork that went into the creation of Diablo III’s first expansion. This hardback volume depicts the game’s full artistic develop, from early sketches to final 3D renders.

Malthael Mouse Pad - Equip your gaming desk with this ghostly mouse pad, featuring the impenetrable visage of Malthael, the Angel of Death.

In-Game Items:
    Diablo III: Spectral Hound Minion & Aesthetic Artifacts - Charge through Sanctuary with your hellhound minion at your side, and transmogrify your gear with a trio of ageless helms and a full complement of Malthael-inspired weapons.

World of Warcraft: Treasure Goblin Pet - The treasure goblin comes and goes through his portals, stopping by to join you on your treasure-hunting expeditions throughout Azeroth.

StarCraft II: Crusader Portraits & Malthael Decals - Bring the fervor of the Zakarum to the far reaches of Koprulu Sector with these Crusader-inspired portraits and Malthael decals.

Last edited by a moderator:
I forgot that when I ordered this it was before I signed up for Amazon Prime so I'm getting standard shipping which will be delivered Friday. :(
If someone gets there's before me please post pictures. :)

I might get this today. :ohno: :scat: According to UPS tracking it says that it arrived at my city's distribution center at 5:30 this morning and that's before the trucks start to roll with deliveries. Although it still states that it has a delivery date for tomorrow but I think that's just an estimated date and time.

I've had deliveries in the past that arrived a day early in the past so I don't see why this one won't be any different. :cool:

I might get this today. :ohno: :scat: According to UPS tracking it says that it arrived at my city's distribution center at 5:30 this morning and that's before the trucks start to roll with deliveries. Although it still states that it has a delivery date for tomorrow but I think that's just an estimated date and time.

I've had deliveries in the past that arrived a day early in the past so I don't see why this one won't be any different. :cool:

When you receive it could you inform me of how awesome it is please? I have it pre-ordered for the Xbone but with recent developments I might be getting an Alienware Laptop to run PC Games on. So this could be my first purchase.

Thanks,

Keith

Reactions: Lone Crusader
When you receive it could you inform me of how awesome it is please? I have it pre-ordered for the Xbone but with recent developments I might be getting an Alienware Laptop to run PC Games on. So this could be my first purchase.

Thanks,

Keith

As it turns out UPS handed it off to USPS so I actually will be getting it today after all. Man I'm definitely staying with Amazon Prime from now on. Had I ordered this using Prime I would have it already.

As it turns out UPS handed it off to USPS so I actually will be getting it today after all. Man I'm definitely staying with Amazon Prime from now on. Had I ordered this using Prime I would have it already.

Yeowch. Well the problem with prime is the fact its a yearly/monthly fee which is a bit annoying.

Can you pick prime as a one off?

Also, I'm so excited to see what this is like. For sure I'll be buying it for the PC providing I can get an Alienware Laptop.

Yeowch. Well the problem with prime is the fact its a yearly/monthly fee which is a bit annoying.

Can you pick prime as a one off?

Also, I'm so excited to see what this is like. For sure I'll be buying it for the PC providing I can get an Alienware Laptop.

I would much rather buy a Sager than an Alienware rig. They have a lot more to choose from and have more customizability than an Alienware. Cheaper too for equal specs. XoticPC I have some friends at work that one has a Alienware and another has a Sager and his just dawgs that Alienware and they bought them around the same time around the same price too.

I would much rather buy a Sager than an Alienware rig. They have a lot more to choose from and have more customizability than an Alienware. Cheaper too for equal specs. XoticPC I have some friends at work that one has a Alienware and another has a Sager and his just dawgs that Alienware and they bought them around the same time around the same price too.

Looking at the Sager laptops, I must say, after adding a few customizations here and there I can see how easy it is to bump up the price from $699 to $1,500+

I just want a good gaming laptop that will run all kinds of games, mainly D3, perhaps titanfall and cod.

Looks like I have quite a bit of shopping around to do lol

Thanks for the info mate, I appreciate that.