Die Hard 4.0 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Release date: February 10,2014
Purchase link: Die Hard 4.0
Price: £14.99
Notes: Finish to match others in series.

d4-1.jpg

d4-2.jpg d4-3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Die hard collection....

Got this today, I like the matching art for this set.it is what it is, could. Have been worse. I now have 1,2,&4 on zavvi steel all open and truly mint. im Hoping for my personal fave Die hard with a vengeance with matching art next. It's really too bad that this is Region B Locked, sad really...:angry:1&2 were region A-O.K.!:LOL: Nice effort with the BACK artwork i guess...

Got this today, I like the matching art for this set.it is what it is, could. Have been worse. I now have 1,2,&4 on zavvi steel all open and truly mint. im Hoping for my personal fave Die hard with a vengeance with matching art next. It's really too bad that this is Region B Locked, sad really...:angry:1&2 were region A-O.K.!:LOL: Nice effort with the BACK artwork i guess...

Ahhh damn...is it really Region B only? Sucks...I don't know how many Region B discs I have laying around that have been replaced with Region A discs. I too am wanting matching art for 3 and 5! You got this Zavvi! Come on! And REGION FREE discs please!

Reactions: NoDingsNoScratches
Ahhh damn...is it really Region B only? Sucks...I don't know how many Region B discs I have laying around that have been replaced with Region A discs. I too am wanting matching art for 3 and 5! You got this Zavvi! Come on! And REGION FREE discs please!

You can't Blame Zavvi for region locked discs. It's like blaming Best Buy in the U.S. for selling region A discs!!!

It's down to the studios.

Looks nice, but I won't be picking up the DH4 or DH2 steelbooks until we get a matching one for DH3... a steel for DH5 would be nice too, but I can probably live without that one to be fair.

DHWAV is owned by Fox in North America and Disney in Europe. It will never be released to match this set.

While you're probably right, DHWAV is available in the quadrilogy and complete collection boxsets (albeit in non-matching packaging).

That said, there was a VHS boxset of all 3 (back in the day) where the third one matched the first 2 with the exception of having the Touchstone logo instead of the Fox one on the spine. The Touchstone/Fox logos were all at the same height, as were the titles, pictures, ratings and code numbers.