Release date: October 8, 2013
Purchase link: Die Hard
Price: £14.99
Notes: Includes embossed artwork. Matte finish. Embossed

dh1.jpg

dh2.jpgdh3.jpg

Official HDN video:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ordered. Not a huge fan of the inside but like the rest of it. Hope it may change to glossy but expect it to be matt.

With current slips fox use, expect the embossed title to be covered up.

I would make a comment about how this will go nicely with the Play.com version of Die Hard With a Vengeance, but I would be lying. It's such a shame that it was a poor release, especially now Disney seem to have got their act together :(

I would make a comment about how this will go nicely with the Play.com version of Die Hard With a Vengeance, but I would be lying. It's such a shame that it was a poor release, especially now Disney seem to have got their act together :(

I never ordered Die Hard Vengeance as it was such a bad steel, an insult to the movie more like it. The wave they released including Armageddon and Con Air I am just hoping for another release.

At least this version is of a better standard.

Ordered this one as a classic film and love the look of the steel book with the shatter effect and bullet on the back :)

That's not a bullet on the back. Its a spent shell casing. It makes absolutely no sense. That part of the cartridge never shoots out of the barrel, so why would it be stuck in glass? I did NOT order this steelbook because I can't get past this glaring mistake. massive artwork fail overall for this steelbook.

That's not a bullet on the back. Its a spent shell casing. It makes absolutely no sense. That part of the cartridge never shoots out of the barrel, so why would it be stuck in glass? I did NOT order this steelbook because I can't get past this glaring mistake. massive artwork fail overall for this steelbook.

It still looks cool.

I would pre-order this if i knew the others would follow. It would bug me to have just the one in steelbook. I think I might just stick with my 25th Anniversary box set.