Purchase link: Die Hard
Price: £14.99
Notes: Includes embossed artwork. Matte finish. Embossed

dh1.jpg

dh2.jpgdh3.jpg

Official HDN video:

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice artwork

---------- Post added at 02:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:09 PM ----------

Die hard 2 3 and 4 to do now with a vengeance artwork not good enough.

---------- Post added at 02:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:10 PM ----------

Whoever is doing the design good job because they should be unique and stylish.

I can't explain it but this artwork is actually beginning to grow on me. Preorder is in and I'm looking forward to having in hand.

Really like this art. It may not capture the 80's glory of Die Hard but it's still great looking. I hope to at least see 2 and 3 in a similar art style.

I agree that the artwork doesn't really capture the essence of Die Hard but there's something about it that I really like, decided to order it.

Skipping this one personally, not a huge fan of that cover, but am glad there will be embossing for those picking this up. A 'lil something extra' really needs to be considered when the Steels are released, imo.

Wasn't sure on this art to begin with but like other folks, it's growing on me. But the inside art is a let down - what a missed opportunity - would loved to have seen the scene where he's beating in the glass with the hose round his waist - or even with him and his lighter in the vent... something a bit more iconic