Digibook/Digipack/Mediabook Price Drop Alert

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Price drops on Blu-ray books will be posted here. Subscribe to the thread to say posted.

http://www.amazon.de/s/ref=sr_pg_2?rh=n:284266,k:premium Collection [Blu-ray]&page=2&keywords=Premium Collection [Blu-ray]&
halloween1.jpg

Last edited:
Biscuit-yes, I've never ordered from them, but they added this about a year or two ago, in reference to Steelbooks. As far as the prices for the Digis, the prices have dipped that low on select titles $10-but I've not seen the 3 GB range before. Either a mistake, or they are just kicking out massive overstock.

You're probably right digitalbabe. But what seems like a very good deal would be in fact a catastrophe. I know how I am, if I'd get one digibook, I'd probably want to get more, and I'm already close to bankrupcy :hilarious:

I know some people ordered TDK Steel when it was £4 and it said "PLEASE BE PREPARED TO ACCEPT MINOR (IF ANY) DENTS IN THIS PRODUCT" but it arrived in mint condition.

You're probably right digitalbabe. But what seems like a very good deal would be in fact a catastrophe. I know how I am, if I'd get one digibook, I'd probably want to get more, and I'm already close to bankrupcy :hilarious:

Hey Biscuit-oh no, definitely don't let that happen. No movies (or most things) are worth having your financial future ruined-you'll be punished for a long time. Shoot me a PM if you need a 'virtual' ear to listen, to avert 'catastrophe'....

Aw, that's so sweet digitalbabe :)

I'm not close to bankrupcy, it's just an expression in french that apparently doesn't really translate well in english. Don't worry, I'm ok, I was just stating that I'm concentrating on steels for the moment ;)

Well I went for it and bought from PlanetAxel - never been there before and had £40 worth of items in my cart before I noticed they charge per item on shipping + a handling/customs/shipping fee - ended up with just 2 of the NBK digibooks (though postage costs and currency fees doubled the advertised cost!) - will let you know how they arrive :)