Digibook/Digipack/Mediabook Price Drop Alert

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Price drops on Blu-ray books will be posted here. Subscribe to the thread to say posted.

http://www.amazon.de/s/ref=sr_pg_2?rh=n:284266,k:premium Collection [Blu-ray]&page=2&keywords=Premium Collection [Blu-ray]&
halloween1.jpg

Last edited:
Fnac Spain 2 for 1 offer on all Fox BD & DVD

Throughout March, Fnac in Spain are offering 2 for the price of 1 on all Fox titles - this includes their current digibook "Collector's Edition" releases.

I picked up 6 titles: Annie Hall, Manhattan, The French Connection, Raging Bull, Minority Report, Kagemusha for 56 euros (this included my extra 3 euros (5%) discount for being a socio of Fnac).

Throughout March, Fnac in Spain are offering 2 for the price of 1 on all Fox titles - this includes their current digibook "Collector's Edition" releases.

I picked up 6 titles: Annie Hall, Manhattan, The French Connection, Raging Bull, Minority Report, Kagemusha for 56 euros (this included my extra 3 euros (5%) discount for being a socio of Fnac).

you're lucky because you are in spain , ship to italy is near 19 euros (price of one digibook) :angry:

you're lucky because you are in spain , ship to italy is near 19 euros (price of one digibook) :angry:

and to Brazil the shipping cost is 32 euros + tax!! :(

Yes, as has been mentioned here in the past, Spanish postage rates are absolutely ridiculous. I sometimes travel to the UK and can post a few packages from there, problem is, unless you're prepared to wait possibly several months, it's not really viable as I'm never too sure when I will be going! I have a package to send to the US now, that I've had for a couple of months and still don't know exactly when I will be able to post it from the UK.