Canada
Release date: April 27, 2021
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $19.99
Note: Includes a PET slip
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

6452853_sa.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Chances of it being the same steelbook are very slim as I don’t think Lionsgate is a UK distributor for this movie.
Lionsgate are the home media distributor for Dirty Dancing in UK

All previous UK blu-ray releases was from Lionsgate Films UK
2007/2008/2010/2017

They might do a UK 4K steelbook but likely will not be same as USA

Lionsgate UK most recent release was a Blu-ray collectors edition amaray release in 2017
30th anniversary

91djMJgR5rL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
What are the chances of this getting a UK release in the future?

For those members that can’t find more than 1 steelbook to maximize shipping cost, we have gotten 3 folks together and shipped to one of them. There are savings that way

Reactions: ash333
Added 10 copies to the group buy. Hopefully that's enough but if there's demand, I'm open to sourcing more if these all arrive OK.

• Friendly
Reactions: Tompa
Looks like we've sold 5 in a couple of hours, so if there is continued interest, I can keep trying to source more.

Bought one through your GB. First time. Expensive shipping costs, but since it's not available here the only way of securing a copy.

Yeah, that's the base shipping for USPS - most members here will either combine multiple purchases (up to 3 steelbooks) or work with a couple of friends and share the postage between themselves.

Got this from you first time and it’s a beauty. Thanks again as if not for the gb here, I would t have a copy and no way would I pay those bay prices. The colour really pops out too. It’s a super steel. I recommend getting one.

• Friendly
Reactions: apsmith21
Got this from you first time and it’s a beauty. Thanks again as if not for the gb here, I would t have a copy and no way would I pay those bay prices. The colour really pops out too. It’s a super steel. I recommend getting one.

It’s very impressive in person!

hello all, I've done one last restock of the group buy. I'm trying to remember the folks that PM'd for one - I know @Dainius Gudavicius asked for sure

5 copies left and that's it.

Thanks

• Friendly
Reactions: Dainius Gudavicius
hello all, I've done one last restock of the group buy. I'm trying to remember the folks that PM'd for one - I know @Dainius Gudavicius asked for sure

5 copies left and that's it.

Thanks
will defo get a copy Andrew!

Reactions: apsmith21