Discshop.se - SteelBook Retailer Thread & Ordering Guide

justintime2k

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Aug 30, 2010
Shoreham By Sea, UK
Dischop.se.jpg

*Note-only ships to EU*

Google Chrome dosnt seem to like this site so Here's a guide for ordering through Discshop in Sweden. :D

How to order from Discshop

1. Select the title you are looking for (BOKA = Pre-order, KÖP = Buy)

2. In the left top corner you will find your cart. When you have selected the titles you need, press "TILL KASSAN" (to check out)

3. Now fill in your info

Personnummer (ÅÅMMDDNNNN) = Social number (YYMMDDNNNN)
Förnamn = Surename
Efternamn = Lastname
Gatuadress = Street address
Postnummer = ZIP
Ort = City
Land = Country
Epost = Email :)
Mobilnummer = Cellphone number
Betalsätt = How to pay
Kreditkort = Credit card
Leverans = Shipping Details
Normal - Skicka förhandsbokningar separat (fraktkostnad för varje paket) = regular
Samleverera - Du måste köpa mer än en produkt för denna typ av leverans! = together (if you have more then one title, and one is pre-order. This selection will send your package as soon as all the items are in store)
Delad leverans - Du måste köpa mer än en produkt för denna typ av leverans! = Splitted shipping (sends the in store orders right away, and the pre-orders later)
Genomför Köp = Apply

On the next screen you have to enter your card number and press BEKRÄFTA (apply)

Last edited by a moderator:
I have no idea, Wreck. I know it's happened with other retailers, but as it's one of the most popular International sites for Steelbooks, hopefully we'll hear more reports if it's happening :ohno:

beat me to it! :D

Got there in the end I think, but my ex is Swedish and might have been easier to ask her for a favour ;)

Anyone in UK buying Righteous Kill at this site? Please, please PM me.

"Personnummer (ÅÅMMDDNNNN) = Social number (YYMMDDNNNN)" where does this come from ??

Last edited:
Anyone in UK buying Righteous Kill at this site? Please, please PM me.

"Personnummer (ÅÅMMDDNNNN) = Social number (YYMMDDNNNN)" where does this come from ??

Just ignore it - it's the Swedish equivalent of a national insurance number - I just missed it out and order went fine.

If you have probs let me know and we can do a deal on the spare I've ordered :D

Just ignore it - it's the Swedish equivalent of a national insurance number - I just missed it out and order went fine.

If you have probs let me know and we can do a deal on the spare I've ordered :D

(For ref I think it's your date of birth followed by first name initials and surname initials - bit like our driving licence number)

Hm, i might be wrong but cant u translate swedish to english if u have Google chrome?:) i mean i can translate kinese to swedish, not accurate but good enough to get the big picture:)
Might be abit easier:)

Well since I'm from Sweden, Discshop is one of my favorite sites, i buy a lot of Blu-Ray movies from them, the one thing that i really like with them is that if you order something today, you get it delivered the next day, the have a 24 hour policy here in Sweden. So if you have any problems with them or need help, feel free to ask me..

Reactions: surfury
Just ordered from them for first time, Tron steelbook - ordered Friday lunchtime and arrived in UK at my door at 7am Monday morning :scat:

Good, snug and very sufficient card sleeve, fastest postage I think I've ever had from outside the UK.