Disney Wave 2 (Blu-ray Viva Metal Box)(Future Shop Exclusive) [Canada]

Status
Not open for further replies.

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Update 7/27/2011-Our own Insider contacts have informed us that these are not Steelbooks(TM), Metal Paks(TM) or Iron Packs(TM).More info here.

Thanks to Fan_of_Gaming for the previous title info below.

FOG said:
5 Disney movies will be released this fall exclusive to Futureshop

The Lion King (3D) - October 4
Bambi - October 11
Pirates Of The Caribbean: On Stranger Tides (3D) - October 18
The Incredibles - October 25
Cars 2 (3D) - November 1

Last edited:
I was hoping Disney / Futureshop would do a Tron Legacy Steelbook in this wave... Oh well.

I would totally agree that it would be awesome if DB could organise one last GB for us (please) but I wouldn't hold out any hope as she has stated that her contact is moving on. Mind these should be before the last HP release (I think) so there is a glimmer of hope yet. :rolleyes: (Half Blood Prince Oct 21, so HP 7.2 is going to be much later imo.)

I could help on this ;)

Fan_of_gaming is an insider, and the info has always been accurate thus far, I believe. Here's to hoping plans remain to keep these Steelbooks!

1) They wont be IronPacks
2) notice the releases follow each other in weeks. ;)
3) Disney IS still interested in doing steelbooks.

and to answer your question Ocielz, they came out in CA first then later on in USA next. (11 weeks of Disney)

I need these. What do I have to do. Any help would be great? Thanks Andy

Haha. If it works out like Best Buy did the last time with steelbooks (which we can't guarantee), they might get them all at the same time. :naughty:

Too bad we don't have a public facing rep at Future Shop any more. One thing that Brana told us about the first Disney wave of ironpacks was that no one else was getting them. So we knew going in... (but we were told the same thing with the first wave of steelbooks and look where it got a lot of us...:rolleyes: ) lol.

Did best buy received the first wave of Disney steels or only future shop??? And were they only in Canada?

Yeah, the first wave of Disney steelbooks all came out the same day in December at Best Buy. Who needed 12 weeks? We got those 12 all at once. EEK!

Hi All, good news-I've been able to work with a friend to make another group buy possible. Please see the Group Buy trading forum for details, and contact me directly with any questions. I will delete any previous group buy-related inquiries from this thread to keep it neat and tidy. Thanks all! DB

Reactions: ocielz
Status
Not open for further replies.