Zack Snyder's Justice League (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 39) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: March 28 April 29 (TBC) (Box Set and Individual Editions) - April 29 May 27, 2022 (TBC) (Motherboxes) READ THIS
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti - Motherbox HU - Motherbox AM - Motherbox AT (Pre-order January 28, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time) Check your local time HERE
Price: $184.97 (Box Set) - $56.99 (Full Slip) - $57.99 (Lenti - Double Lenti) - $139.99 (Motherboxes)
Group buy: Hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti - Motherbox HU - Motherbox AM - Motherbox AT

Notes:
WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Box Set: 500 Sets, Numbered 1-500. Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing.
Full Slip: 850 copies, Numbered 1-850. Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing.
Lenti: 850 copies, Numbered 1-850. 3D Lenticular, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing.
Double Lenti: 800 copies, Numbered 1-800. 3D+Flip Lenticular x 2, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing.
Motherboxes: Resin box with removable lid & made by high-end figure manufacturer.
HU: 500 copies, Numbered 1-500. Steelbook Stand: Resin stand with velvet interior. Rubber patches on the bottom of stand for stability. Premiums: Zack Synder's Tin case with sticker, JL Metal pin, JL Flag, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.
AM: 500 copies, Numbered 1-500. Metal Pin: Worn metal pins with each JL member's symbol with Darkseid's symbol. Premiums: Zack Synder's Tin case with metallic sticker, JL Metal pins, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.
AT: 500 copies, Numbered 1-500. Metal Pin: Worn metal pin with each JL logo. Flag: Fabric flag with JL logo heat transfer printed Approx 44cm x 56cm in size. Premiums: Zack Synder's Tin case with sticker, JL Metal pin, JL Flag, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.

ZSJL_OC_new_5000x.jpgzsJL_overall_FS_5000x.jpg.jpegzsJL_overall_LS_5000x.jpg.jpegzsJL_overall_DLS_5000x.jpg.jpegZSJL_overall_human_5000x.jpg.jpegZSJL_overall_amazonian_v2_5000x.jpgZSJL_overall_atlantean_5000x.jpg.jpeg

Last edited:
I have to pay 73€ tax. So ppl who cry for 10, 20, 30€... Stop it. :]
You clearly cheat customs on monthly basis regulary =)
I commit tax evasion on a monthly basis :naughty:
Soon I will receive an item that costs $2600 but I only have to pay around 20 dollars import tax, much better than what I should really be paying which would be around $600
I don't like paying tax, the government who already takes half of the citizens paycheck every month, plus taxes on everything else.
I can proudly say I owe the government around $30,000 in import tax, and I am not sorry!
tax-tax-evasion.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5t33lb0y
Soon I will receive an item that costs $2600 but I only have to pay around 20 dollars import tax, much better than what I should really be paying which would be around $600
I don't like paying tax, because I do not government who already takes half of the citizens paycheck every month, plus taxes on everything else.
I can proudly say I owe the government around $30,000 in import tax, and I am not sorry!
View attachment 552703

Nice. xD
Then i wish you many more AM lost in transit. xD

I don't like paying tax, because I do not government who already takes half of the citizens paycheck every month, plus taxes on everything else.
View attachment 552703
Season 8 Nbc GIF by The Office

View attachment 552703
...and that was the last we saw of @Billy Talent for being ever so honest and now behind bars...
butters stotch jail GIF by South Park

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

View attachment 552699
@ariba266 thanks for the useful feedback /s

Everyone else outside this GB that paid shipping upfront when the preorder happened, the GB members paid almost a year after that when I was informed there is a chance it will ship out soon. Unfortunately the world or I don't revolve around your timelines and expectations.
Also not sure what revenge you are talking about, you might want to elaborate. Like I mentioned before I was not adding you to my ignore list since there was a pending delivery, now that is out of the way; please join the few others who I don't bother getting messages or read their rants. Your stupid rants about steelbooks etc show how mature you all are, maybe make a club and meet daily to conspire about me as well. Have a good life.
I don't understand what's bothering you in my review since everything I'm describing happened. It's amazing this way of responding faster to criticism against you than to questions about your GB... You made me laugh about my immaturity when you copied/pasted my review here, it's very adult. Would you try to complain?
Smiley MDR.gif

Keep going threatening.
You are going to be raise as "Steelbook host star" when you host a GB and doesn't face people complaints when they JOIN to your Group Buys.

By the way, in your website Bluraylife.com there are editions available (at double retailer price) while people were still waiting theirs, the ones they paid, and got zero updates from you (as @ariba266, many others).

Seems you are more focused in your website, trying to sell MantaLab stuff for double pricing than help collectors who paid the original retailer price to you in your GB's (plus fees).
Fees have to cover some services too (not friendly service), but AT LEAST updates, or kind replies to whom paid to you.

None of them. Great service.

Keep going.
(Now it's time to receive your "kind" words, as you usually call me "moron", "stupid", etc. for not being self-critical).
How do you know they got zero updates? You are not even part of ANY GB. I mean do I have to use some other language to ask you to kindly **** off?

To anyone who's opened their Human Motherbox...

With the bolts protruding from the bottom, how well does this sit on a flat surface?

I'm thinking of grabbing one, but I'm concerned it won't be all that secure ontop of a high unit, with a flat top, and may be prone to sliding if knocked etc..

To anyone who's opened their Human Motherbox...

With the bolts protruding from the bottom, how well does this sit on a flat surface?

I'm thinking of grabbing one, but I'm concerned it won't be all that secure ontop of a high unit, with a flat top, and may be prone to sliding if knocked etc..
I have mine on top of one of my 6' tall shelves and it's very secure :naughty: