Multi Disney's Epic Mickey 2: Collector's Edition (GAME UK Exclusive)

herpderp

Collectibles Mod
Premium Supporter
Sep 4, 2011
Sweden
PLATFORM: PS3/Xbox360/Wii

RELEASE DATE: November 23, 2012
PRICE (at time of posting): £49.99-59.99
ORDER

EpicMickey2Collectorsxbx.png

8GB Oswald USB - Packed with Disney Content.
Exclusive Disney Mickey or Oswald Figurine.
Exclusive film cell taken from the 1928 short "The Fox Chase".

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: tridon
i hope the packaging is something more than just plain ol'cardboard..i wonder how well will the legs hold up?..i wish it were without those black legs..a nice clean smooth box instead..looking forward to eventually seeing an unboxing video or real life pics.

if anybody has real life pics of this collectors edition..or some unboxing video links please do share with the rest of us..thanks :)

The box is really cheap looking and made out of card.
Looking inside the box the picture of the contents of the TV cannot be removed without potentially damaging the rest of the TV.

The only good thing in there is the mickey toy which could have easily come out of a capsule machine.

Reactions: tridon
Thank U for the update friend,...although i am dissappointed with the overall package quality..i did go ahead and make arrangements to have this forwarded to me in USA..since in the US..we get NO collectors addition of any kind for this game..and since it is a 1 retailer exclusive to UK only..i guess the rarity factor appeals to me..plus overall i think it does look better than the amazon germany exclusive edition.

i think the film cell card inside is invidually numbered like around 8,000?..so technically speaking this edition will be a limited run?

saw this in GAME today, couldn't believe how small and cheap looking it was, from the picture on their website it looks a decent size but it was smaller than a PS3 case!

Contents are good but not worth it at the current prices, think I'll wait until it comes down even more

Still no sign of selling out. I bought a few of these at low price and swapped the game inside with friends leaving me with the figures and some nice 8gb pen drives. All in all not a bad deal as the figures are quite nice.