Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

5t33lb0y

Premium Supporter
Dec 31, 2020
Release date: July 26, 2022
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $34.99
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

DoctorStrangeInTheMultiverseOfMadness-steelbook.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally!
Was trying to order from my Canadian Visa card and deliver to my US postal box (30 mins drive) and after YEARS of trying/Best Buy/Visa blocking it, it finally went thru!!!

Edit:
spoke too fast... BBY canceled the order... damn it!
might work out to buy some USD visa gift cards while you're stateside.

Reactions: Drum18
might work out to buy some USD visa gift cards while you're stateside.
The main problem is that they won't ship to my PO box as they consider them as a forwarder.

Stated on their website:
International orders are intended for use in the U.S., and it is assumed that products will be used in the U.S. Best Buy does not ship to known freight forwarders.

Reactions: a_o
The main problem is that they won't ship to my PO box as they consider them as a forwarder.

Stated on their website:

Does the address that you use actually say "P.O. Box"?

If so, what if you changed the address to "Suite" instead?

For example:

123 Main Street
Suite #203

instead of

123 Main Street
P.O. Box #203

Does the address that you use actually say "P.O. Box"?

If so, what if you changed the address to "Suite" instead?

For example:

123 Main Street
Suite #203

instead of

123 Main Street
P.O. Box #203
No.. it doesn't say PO box... I guess the adress is already flagged in their system. I'm using Kinek.com services with are wonderfull with EVERYTHING I'm buying from the US (statues, collectibles, Disney for the wifey, etc.) ... except Best Buy who are the only one blocking me.

No.. it doesn't say PO box... I guess the adress is already flagged in their system. I'm using Kinek.com services with are wonderfull with EVERYTHING I'm buying from the US (statues, collectibles, Disney for the wifey, etc.) ... except Best Buy who are the only one blocking me.
Seems stupid. Not sure why they care. It's not like it's illegal for international people to own U.S. steelbooks.

I ended up finding that I had more copies in great shape than expected. I've restocked the group buy.

Hopefully I can help someone that missed out.

Reactions: Felix_ro