Dec 10, 2012
Brisbane, Australia
drwhodaleksltd.png

Release date: May 27, 2013

Purchase link:
Amazon
Zavvi
Sainsburys

Included films; "Dr. Who and the Daleks" (1965) & "Daleks - Invasion Earth: 2150 A.D." (1966)

Both titles are available separately, though I personally want the 'limited edition'. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Try Moviemail - they may have a few in stock still as not many people know about them.

For anyone who doesn't know of them they are small company based in Glasgow who sell a lot of the more older/niche films & TV series.

Edit

It's still showing in stock but I don't know how accurate there system is as I only use them infrequently

Edit 2

Now gone from showing in stock and despatch in 72 hours when I posted to now dispatch in 7 days and there's no 'In Stock' sign so may be out of stock

Link

Last edited:
Reactions: Nisei and denizen
Me too, thanks, jammyone. I wanted to order but thought i would place it on hold. Now that they are hard to get, I might as well place my order now.

Now gone from showing in stock and despatch in 72 hours when I posted to now dispatch in 7 days and there's no 'In Stock' sign so may be out of stock
Dang! My confirmation email also says "despatched within 7 days" :(
I didn't pay attention to whether it was in stock or not when I ordered.
How about your order denizen?

Looks like I was lucky. Mine says 72 hours.

The fact that they have not cancelled your order is a slim chance they might be able to get you one. Give it a few days.

Isn't there another retailer that has it? I can do a quick check for you.

I've checked all those I know of, Amazon, Play.com, Zavvi (& the other Hut Group sites), WOWHD, BBC Shop, base.com (& 101CD, DVD.co.uk, Blah - same as base.com), Asda, Sainsburys, Tesco, Game, Shopto, Blockbuster, DVD Source, Game Collection, CeX.

There could be one or two that I don't know :dunno:

I didn't bother with the likes of Arrowfilm, Eureka etc as they stock just their own titles

HMV instore is a maybe as I can't check that

Last edited:
Reactions: Nisei
No luck here either, i'm afraid. There are some stores that do keep additional stock in their warehouse at times. This is why I say that they might still be able to outsource one for you.

Sorry mate.

Strange.
If they know they can't get it anymore I would've expected to receive a cancellation email but still nothing.

[edit] Hold on, I've just checked my order status and it says "Expected Despatch: 7th Jun 13"
I guess they had 1 left after all. [/edit]

[edit2] But it hasn't been despatched on the 7th so it's back to being uncertain. [/edit2]

Last edited:
[edit] Hold on, I've just checked my order status and it says "Expected Despatch: 7th Jun 13"
I guess they had 1 left after all. [/edit]

[edit2] But it hasn't been despatched on the 7th so it's back to being uncertain. [/edit2]

My dispatch date was the 7th as well but now it says the 14th

Just checked now and still have not received any mail from them. Will keep checking.

---------- Post added at 01:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:51 PM ----------

So i just checked my profile and it says that it will despatch 14th June even though I did not receive a mail. But I also see that they seem to have more stock available! It is listed in their best sellers page.

Just checked now and still have not received any mail from them. Will keep checking.

---------- Post added at 01:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:51 PM ----------

So i just checked my profile and it says that it will despatch 14th June even though I did not receive a mail. But I also see that they seem to have more stock available! It is listed in their best sellers page.

It's available to order again but also gone up to £19.99

---------- Post added at 01:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:30 PM ----------

Mine's just been dispatched so hopefully everyone else's orders will soon :thumbs: