Jan 8, 2012
London UK
Release date : TBA
Purchase link : TBA
Price : TBA

tn_SDC10259.JPG

HDN exclusive pics below

Last edited:
Love the front! Just a shame about the back... would still buy if it were available in the UK though. ;)

Yeah, shame about the back, but Dredd was easily one of my favourite films of 2012 and one of the best Sci-Fi/Action films of the last 15 years, in my opinion.
I'm also a huge fan of the comic, so it's a no-brainer for me! ;)

I'm not a fan of that front art, I know a lot of people like it but it just looks weird to me with random parts of his body showing.

What this is @Sigill is a studio being lazy(and cheap) in NL .... it shows they didnt want to try and wait to get Karl Urbans approval of new art. As you can see there is no pic of him so to avoid "likeness" issues they just used the dredd helmet in all spots. Pretty creative on the studios part, but if they are gonna pull that move might as well just make the back like the dredd badge or something.

Reactions: Sigill
What this is @Sigill is a studio being lazy(and cheap) in NL .... it shows they didnt want to try and wait to get Karl Urbans approval of new art. As you can see there is no pic of him so to avoid "likeness" issues they just used the dredd helmet in all spots. Pretty creative on the studios part, but if they are gonna pull that move might as well just make the back like the dredd badge or something.

It's not very creative. The front is the original cinema promo poster ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: StifflersDad
Part of the reason I like it is that its the original artwork - you never see Karl's face in the movie and its different from the French tin and Japanese steelbook. Yes the printed back is a shame but I'd buy it...

Last edited: