Premium Supporter
Jun 3, 2010
Deep Deep Hole
Awesome slipcover for Dredd

Dredd Ltd BD3D 2D.jpg

BUY HERE

Last edited by a moderator:
reminds me some how of the Punisher :drool:

I have to get it when the price drops or in the 20% off Sale, as I tried to watch it , but that HFR or some thing is jittery on my CruDD setup :(

will be Ok, on regular Blu-Ray , one would asume ??

>???

reminds me some how of the Punisher :drool:

I have to get it when the price drops or in the 20% off Sale, as I tried to watch it , but that HFR or some thing is jittery on my CruDD setup :(

will be Ok, on regular Blu-Ray , one would asume ??

>???

i watched it on regular blu-ray as i dont have a 3D TV and while it looked good the 3D version i saw in theaters just gave it that extra umph.

Reactions: Top_cat2
looks pretty sick. I once saw JB have it on presale for $38 and thought it might come down in price a little more, don't think it ever did. Now it's $51. :(

ricster's pic.....
IMG_2922.jpg

Awesome slipcover for Dredd

BUY HERE

How sick is the cover for this!!!!!! man thats insane great job :drool::drool::drool::drool:

---------- Post added at 02:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:22 AM ----------

looks pretty sick. I once saw JB have it on presale for $38 and thought it might come down in price a little more, don't think it ever did. Now it's $51. :(

ricster's pic.....

Nicccccc:drool::drool:cCCCCCCCCCCCe!!!!!:drool::drool:

When this slip first came out in NZ it was $31nz on special, but I had just bought it from Amazon for about the same price slipless. It is a very nice slip and they have disappeared from the local stores. I will regret missing this one.

i know someone posted this in the "post pics of your latest slipcover haul" thread awhile back but i dont know how long ago that was. Rating logo is not a sticker sadly or else this would be slipcover of the year.

Rating logo not a sticker? Good thing I read through the entire thread ;)

Yes too bad otherwise it would certainly be a candidate for slipcover of the year.