Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Release: 10 August, 2015
Purchase: Dredd 3D or Zbox/Dredd Combo
Price: £24.99
Notes: Limited to 2,500 only.
Per various responses to customers, key chains are being mailed separately.

dredd1.jpg

1.JPG 2.JPG dreddchain.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I think per The Crow and The Departed we may get the same full gloss treatment for this one (which would be super nice) but downside is we ended up with front/back artwork stuffed inside and in black & white...

Really looking forward to this going live, and waiting for more news on the 'Physical Extra' this will have included. I just hope to god, the finish on this is not ruined with scratches/imperfections like what EIVs The Crow has suffered.

Already have the standard 3D blu, but will be double dipping, but NOT at £24.99..I will jump on this at £14.99 or less only.

Really looking forward to this going live, and waiting for more news on the 'Physical Extra' this will have included. I just hope to god, the finish on this is not ruined with scratches/imperfections like what EIVs The Crow has suffered.

Already have the standard 3D blu, but will be double dipping, but NOT at £24.99..I will jump on this at £14.99 or less only.

I concur. Also looking forward to this amazing thread reaching 200,000 reads - would that constitute a record?

Apologies but what does "mondo" mean? Still a new to a lot of this.
Mondo is a brand of artwork. They have several designers who create these artworks. They have recently been creating Mondo X Steelbooks which use these Mondo artworks. We have a Mondo X Steelbook section here where you can find out more info about them. Welcome to the forum!:)

• Helpful Post
Reactions: spadam1989
Apologies but what does "mondo" mean? Still a new to a lot of this.

Mondo is something people outside of NA will hardly have as Zavvi refuses to get on the trend.....except for Sharknado because you know out of all the Mondo art what we really wanted was Sharknado /s

So many of them I wish I could of had <sigh>

Mondo is something people outside of NA will hardly have as Zavvi refuses to get on the trend.....except for Sharknado because you know out of all the Mondo art what we really wanted was Sharknado /s

So many of them I wish I could of had <sigh>

Well not everyone is a big fan of Mondo art, and even if I was I certainly wouldn't want to see it on every other release. I hate it when a wave of steels come out that all have a similar art style, I like my steels to be about the film in question - not the wave it happens to be part of (like the stupid pop-art waves or the old washed out pale Warner wave). If it seems relevant and suits the film (like The Raid) then yes that's different.

Well not everyone is a big fan of Mondo art, and even if I was I certainly wouldn't want to see it on every other release. I hate it when a wave of steels come out that all have a similar art style, I like my steels to be about the film in question - not the wave it happens to be part of (like the stupid pop-art waves or the old washed out pale Warner wave). If it seems relevant and suits the film (like The Raid) then yes that's different.
Not every Mondo print have the same style. It depends on the artist rendering them.

Reactions: Noodles