Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Release: 10 August, 2015
Purchase: Dredd 3D or Zbox/Dredd Combo
Price: £24.99
Notes: Limited to 2,500 only.
Per various responses to customers, key chains are being mailed separately.

dredd1.jpg

1.JPG 2.JPG dreddchain.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Fair play to EIV. Credit where it's due, at least they're trying.

I received The Crow today, and for one of their first Steelbooks I think it's amazing.

If this has the same gloss finish the artwork will look fantastic too. Pity the price is so high though :/

Ha, ha ha, ha ha - £44-99 - Ha, ha ha ha ha - somebody is tripping again, even at £24-99!!

Bloody hell - the 2D/3D amaray is only £6-00 at amazon - cheaper if you scout fleabay - daylight bloody robbery!

Two words are applicable here: Stick it!

i just looked at it to now on the link its £44.99 :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
and after that little robbery trick im with you jack they can poke it up there backside :wow:

@Ronnie3067 @C.C. 95 @Flash @Scary Hair @chunk

basil :thumbs:

Since when do steels go live with a Zbox before they go live independently? Will Dredd ever go live independently?

I have just said the same thing in private, mate.

You can't see it can you?

I mean, of late Zavvi's greed seems to know no bounds.

But, even at £24-99 it's a blatant rip-off anyway; unfortunately they, like others these days are playing on the popularity of certain titles, and the vulnerability of some who believe they are getting a good deal etc.

Very cool! I was planning/hoping to get the Judge's badge at some point anyway, so that little add-on saves me from having to do so now (unless I decide I want a bigger version at some point). I'll pass on the Z-Box though. :wtf:

I personally think the key chain is a nice touch and would love to see them do similar stuff for other steelbooks... although I'd prefer the option to buy it without the add-on item too, just in case it doesn't interest me and I don't want to pay that little bit extra.

£44.99 !? for the zhitebox bundle, what the hell is going on here ?, this doesn't bode well for when the steelbook/keychain is listed on its own as it is now likely to remain at £24.99, a complete rip off, wasn't this originally listed as £15.99, so the keychain is worth £9 is it?, not a chance.

Anyone who buys this at the prices listed, needs their heads examining...:rolleyes:

Guys, some of the posts in the thread are going too far. Every collector or movie enthusiast has different reasons for purchasing limited items, and there are all shades of gray at our site. Lets not resort to insulting each other's preferences please. Don't like? Don't buy. Thanks all for staying respectful in our community.