Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Release: 10 August, 2015
Purchase: Dredd 3D or Zbox/Dredd Combo
Price: £24.99
Notes: Limited to 2,500 only.
Per various responses to customers, key chains are being mailed separately.

dredd1.jpg

1.JPG 2.JPG dreddchain.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
if they get sold out at the zbox price which i doubt im pretty sure you would be able to pick this up on ebay for less that £43 so im gonna wait either way , if it sales with teh box ill get it if not ill get it off the bay

There's absolutely no way this is going to sell out with the Z Box. No way in hell.

it's not even possible to sell out 2500 copies with the zbox, because usually the zbox is limited to 1000 copies. therefore even if they sell 1000 bundles, there must be 1500 copies of "dredd" steelbook left. let's wait and see at what price. ;)

You don't need to purchase the Zbox to get the Steelbook

The Steelbook will be available to order itself and it will include the Exclusive Numbered Keychain
At the moment the price is £24.99 but that might change when it goes live

Reactions: goufcustom
Oh for Christ sake zavvi stop with the Zbox steelbook bundles! Just stop.
Keyring is ok and would prefer it wothout the Zbox symbol.
Also agree the price alone at the moment is ridiculous

Last edited:
That zbox garbage is ridiculous. I know Zavvi marketing staff is lurking here. They knew how much anticipation people have for this steel, so they're trying to capitalize on it with price bump and bundle ****.. I hope they read this and see my frustration :mad:
I hope they read it and see how greedy they are. This should be £15 at best MAXIMUM

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Steelselecta
how will they ship the keychain with the steel? if its in the same white box, you will have a nice 3D indent from the keychain on the cover.

Reactions: Mobley
the zbox is suppose to be a box of mystery 'goodies' ... the fact they let you know beforehand it comes with a keyring suggests everything else inside is garbage not worth showing. and since the keyring is branded a zbox product, why are we forced to purchase the thing with the steel?

the keyring should be exclusive for those wanting the zbox, that would be a good incentive to buy a zbox with dredd (although i would NEVER buy a zbox.) if they changed the price of dredd with the keyring to a reasonable price, and i purchased, i think i would just toss the keyring in the closet and it would never be seen again.

how will they ship the keychain with the steel? if its in the same white box, you will have a nice 3D indent from the keychain on the cover.
It might be packaged INSIDE the steelbook case (in the velvet pouch it comes with)

In that case you might get some unique embossing on your steelbook (without a border) from the inside out!!!! :p

Reactions: psychoscot