amazon.fr

91puH7GqEFL._AA1500_.jpg

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG.jpg
    IMG.jpg
    125.7 KB · Views: 491
Last edited by a moderator:
well one thing to keep in mind depending on your home theater set up,the u.s. version is a 7.1 lossless audio and this one seems to be only a 5.1
you simply just have to switch the disc with the superior u.s. audio track.

Last edited:
Reactions: darczap
i just finishing watching this one and i really like it, i havent seen the original one....but i dont know if i'd like this one added in my collection... decisions, decisions

Not a steelbook, tin with a digipack in it apparently...it's listed in the other metal packaging forum :) too bad as I really wanted a steelbook for this too :-(

My apologise, as you can see by that link (not the amazon one), it states steelbook, yes the Spine is a giveaway but as horhay said sometimes mock ups can be a tad confusing. just trying to help peeps out, as i know alot of others were hopeing for a dredd steelbook just like i was, shame this is not it. :(

Reactions: Horhay
My apologise, as you can see by that link (not the amazon one), it states steelbook, yes the Spine is a giveaway but as horhay said sometimes mock ups can be a tad confusing. just trying to help peeps out, as i know alot of others were hopeing for a dredd steelbook just like i was, shame this is not it. :(

I always had a hard time with the french listings.

---------- Post added at 11:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 AM ----------

3 merged threads, this title deserves an award?, lol

:hilarious: that's a good one.

ANyone noticed the text has changed on the Amazon link? Now states "Collector's Edition limited edition SteelBook case in with:" thats a google chrome translation but it used to translate to metal tin with a digi book?

I don't know wether to get this one ($40 CAD shipped from amazon) or the FNAC one ($65 CAD shipped through the GB). :ohno:

Your collector's heart says "Go for the GB, buddy, it is the most valuable !", but your head replies "You're crazy ? $25 for a booklet you won't be able to read and a sticker ???"

:D

Reactions: tflo2010