Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: September 6, 2023
Purchase link: Amazon FR - Fnac - E.Leclerc
Price: €34.99
Notes: Both UHD and Blu-ray discs has forced french subtitles when audio set to English - Some Panasonic players models not all have the ability to force subtitles off in player settings but some other brands of UHD players don't have that option

Screenshot 2023-08-26 at 11.46.22 Medium.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Nah, different distributor. Second Sight have it in the UK, who have already released their special edition, and don't do steels.
Second Sight have done a few SteelBook releases before just not Drive yet as one
They done Drive 4K as a Slipbox Limited Edition and Standard Amaray Edition

Second Sight SteelBook releases
Some was trade wide and some as retailer exclusives
The Texas Chain Saw Massacre
The Return of the Living Dead
Scanners
Re-Animator
The Amityville Horror
Piranha
Flight of the Navigator
Short Circuit
Super Mario Bros
Basket Case - The Trilogy

I have all the above Second Sight SteelBooks except Super Mario Bros

Reactions: samdavies
Second Sight have done a few SteelBook releases before just not Drive yet as one
They done Drive 4K as a Slipbox Limited Edition and Standard Amaray Edition

Second Sight SteelBook releases
Some was trade wide and some as retailer exclusives
The Texas Chain Saw Massacre
The Return of the Living Dead
Scanners
Re-Animator
The Amityville Horror
Piranha
Flight of the Navigator
Short Circuit
Super Mario Bros
Basket Case - The Trilogy

I have all the above Second Sight SteelBooks except Super Mario Bros
Ahh, okay. I actually have super mario bros, didn't realise it was their's. The rest aren't films for me though, so not surprising I didn't twig they did steels. Doesn't sound like they've done very many though to be fair.

Reactions: paulboland
Nah, different distributor. Second Sight have it in the UK, who have already released their special edition, and don't do steels.
I thought they did a nice job with that special edition, I’m looking at it on my bookshelf right now.
I don’t remember what it cost but it was reasonable.
I think if this is a WEA I’m going to grab a copy @paulboland do you know the region of the blu-ray? It doesn’t say on Amazon

I thought they did a nice job with that special edition, I’m looking at it on my bookshelf right now.
I don’t remember what it cost but it was reasonable.
I think if this is a WEA I’m going to grab a copy @paulboland do you know the region of the blu-ray? It doesn’t say on Amazon
I don't have the France SteelBook of Drive so I don't know if Blu-ray is region locked or not

Reactions: Jaxxx
Still can't quite make my mind up on this one. Didn't like it at first but coming around to it, rear looks very nice from the unboxing. Was hoping I'd manage to get the Manta DL at some stage but probably out of reach price wise so maybe I should go for this.

Cool.
Would you guys kindly post some nice images of the Steelbook, if you can?
I understand some don't open their books and prefer sealed but maybe there are the ones who don't and like to rip that sucker out :p