paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: August 27, 2024
Purchase links: Amazon - Target - Walmart
Price: $34.49 (Amazon - Target) - $45.99 (Walmart)
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

F9AA19FB-A451-46A4-9627-456248EA762E.jpeg

Last edited:
What we reckon the chances are of this selling out? Just had an unexpected bill arrive so can't afford this right now :grumpy:

What we reckon the chances are of this selling out? Just had an unexpected bill arrive so can't afford this right now :grumpy:

High price, best selling on Amazon despite that does make me wonder if this is a lower print run.

Remember how some of those Sony steelbooks previously sold out and they reprinted them?

Reactions: Noodles
You're absolutely right on this, I got Manta OCs, 2 Novas, HMV, FR, FR 4K, GE, Best Buy, Mondo, and this will be the 12th one
Nice. I have Nova OC, Manta OC, Manta FS, HMV, FR 4K, Best Buy, Mondo. I sold the German release and skipped the French first release because I hate printed back, text etc

For my Drive collection, this will be my 12th steelbook and the 30th copy
Including the 6 loose editions in my Novamedia and Manta Lab one clicks, I have 11 Drive editions. I have the French 4K steel, the German steelpak with a pet slip, the Mondo steel and 2 mediabooks. This new 4K steel will be my 12th Drive edition.

Reactions: eLviS1987
Including the 6 loose editions in my Novamedia and Manta Lab one clicks, I have 11 Drive editions. I have the French 4K steel, the German steelpak with a pet slip, the Mondo steel and 2 mediabooks. This new 4K steel will be my 12th Drive edition.
I also got the German futurepak, as for digibooks think I have 4, and most recently got my hands on the Brazillian scorpion slipcover one

Reactions: MM3
High price, best selling on Amazon despite that does make me wonder if this is a lower print run.

Remember how some of those Sony steelbooks previously sold out and they reprinted them?
Oh really? Well I've no choice but to take the risk and hope it either doesn't sell out, or they do another reprint at some stage then :ohno:

Reactions: apsmith21