paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: August 27, 2024
Purchase links: Amazon - Target - Walmart
Price: $34.49 (Amazon - Target) - $45.99 (Walmart)
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

F9AA19FB-A451-46A4-9627-456248EA762E.jpeg

Last edited:
Haha. My girls still have a roof to sleep under.....for now. ;)

That Ken Taylor print is still very much on my iso. Got all Gabz & LD variants + Kurtz. . Plus a few others. :)
ha, makes me proud somehow to have something that the one with *the* drive collection is missing ;)

i like the print.. even picked up a nice little custom slip on ebay

IMG_1357.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Friendly
Reactions: spass
ha, makes me proud somehow to have something that the one with *the* drive collection is missing ;)
:drool:

That Ken Taylor art was , iirc, first thought of as the start of the Mondo X line. Would have made a great steelbook. Not complaing though as I'm a big Stout fan.
Wouldn't hurt to have them both though, lol. It's a f.ing great print!

:drool:

That Ken Taylor art was , iirc, first thought of as the start of the Mondo X line. Would have made a great steelbook. Not complaing though as I'm a big Stout fan.
Wouldn't hurt to have them both though, lol. It's a f.ing great print!
we're spoiled with the amount of great drive prints.. theres enough material for tons of future steelbooks

Reactions: NateDog and spass
Does he open the shipping box or just leaves everything sealed? I only ask because he might get boxes mixed up, he is sitting on the couch happy that he has the Drive Manta Lab OC, but in the back of his mind he's wondering why he never received his pink vibrator but in reality he's had it in his collection the whole time and he never received his ML OC.
Damn, I can't proceed with this thread anymore as I can't get past Pink Vibrator in that sentence :rofl:
power vibrator GIF