Mediabook Drive (Blu-ray Mediabook) (Pretz-Media Exclusive) [Germany]

tha_lunatic

C.R.E.A.M
Premium Supporter
Apr 14, 2012
Earth
Release date: September 29, 2017
Purchase links: Cover A - Cover B - Cover C (Pre-order July 19 at 8 PM MESZ)
Group buy: Cover A - Cover B - Cover C - One Click
Price: €29.99 (Cover A & B) - €39.99 (Cover C) - €119.99 (One Click)
Note: Cover A (999 Pcs) - Cover B (777 Pcs) - Cover C (888 Pcs) - One Click (333 Pcs)

Cover A | Cover B | Cover C | One Click
A.jpg B.jpg C.jpg 22051208_1119736001490931_751009882646959584_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
Get in! Can't wait to see the artworks. :D

Thanks Nick:)

@Lordpercy

@spass - a king amongst ninjas! Thanks for the tag - I am sooooo in for this!

I also found this as well from a quick google:

"...Fans of the film now have the chance to secure another exclusive German-language edition of "Drive", because the label Birnenblatt has now announced the Golden Globe-nominated action thriller for the first time mediabook. You will have three different cover motifs to choose from, one of them will be 'padded'.

• Thanks
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: Sigill and spass
@spass - a king amongst ninjas! Thanks for the tag - I am sooooo in for this!

I also found this as well from a quick google:

"...Fans of the film now have the chance to secure another exclusive German-language edition of "Drive", because the label Birnenblatt has now announced the Golden Globe-nominated action thriller for the first time mediabook. You will have three different cover motifs to choose from, one of them will be 'padded'.

Can't wait for this. :thumbs:

Not sure if you're allowed to share any info, but is it original artwork that's being used?

I only can say, they are different to the previous blu-ray releases. :thumbs:

What's their prices for one editon and shipping to uk usually? I've never heard of them and will depend on funds at the time - and if I like the art/ packages

The prices for Birnenblatt mediabooks (for example Texas Chainsaw Remake, The Voices, etc.) are 29,99 € in normal case. Shipping from Austria to UK is 12 € (with Hermes).

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
I only can say, they are different to the previous blu-ray releases. :thumbs:

The prices for Birnenblatt mediabooks (for example Texas Chainsaw Remake, The Voices, etc.) are 29,99 € in normal case. Shipping from Austria to UK is 12 € (with Hermes).

Thanks

When I get a chance later I'll look for some pics of those editons to see what kind of design this company make and the quality

Splendid! Can anyone tell me whether the book part of these mediabooks by Pretz Media has English written texts, please? I guess it's just German but you never know

they ship to:

Austria
Germany
Belgium
Denmark
Estonia
Finland
France
Ireland
Italy
Croatia
Luxemburg
Holland
Norway
Poland
Portugal
Switzerland
Slovakia
Slovenia
Spain
Czech Republic
Hungary
United Kingdom

you can add sweden to the list

when creating an account I don´t see norway on the list @spass you might need to email em and ask

Yes, was just thinking about this earlier. Was hoping for some news when I got the notification! ;)