Dune: Part Two (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 70) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: August 21, 2024
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Double Lenti A - Double Lenti B (Pre-order on June 21, at 8 PM Hong Kong time)
Price: $183.97 (Box Set) - $54.99 (Full Slip) - $56.99 (DL A & B)

Notes:
WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Box Set: 800 Sets, Numbered 1-800. Spot Foil, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Spot Embossing.
Full Slip: 1200 Units, Numbered 1-1200. Spot Foil, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Spot Embossing.
Double Lenti A: 1400 Units, Numbered 1-1400. 2 x 3D Lenticulars, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Spot Embossing.
Double Lenti B: 1400 Units, Numbered 1-1400. 2 x 3D Lenticulars, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Spot Embossing.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.

Dune2_overall_box_1200x.jpgDune2_slips_FS_1200x.jpgDune2_slips_DLSA_1200x.jpgDune2_slips_DLSB_1200x.jpg

Last edited:
Right this release is old news now, what do we think if the pre-order for this is on the 21st a change of coming soon banner on the 24th and beauty shots for the next release by the 28th?

Hurry up Manta!!

:naughty:

Description for the OC, FS and DLA read embossed steelbook but DLB says debossed. I would think debossed to match part one. Hmm...

Interestingly all bar the DL-B description says the steel has an embossed title. DL-B says the title is debossed, hope it's that one that's correct so it matches the part 1 steel better
The descriptions have been updated to all say "debossed". Which I am very happy out. Will match part 1

Reactions: jailbird_joey
Controversial opinion I know but I'm not a fan of the raised print run, especially with the raised price. It's not quite as rewarding when they stay in stock for a while. And I'll definitely be more selective with releases if they're likely to remain in stock for as long as Reservoir Dogs did (not that Dune 2 will)

Reactions: Jaxxx
Not been buying premiums for a while
How do Manta GBs work on here now?
In GB forum, via website or something else?

Unfortunately, no more Manta GB on HDN.
Ninjas wil correct me, but yes, def. none currently :(, but i recall @Aniv said he was hoping to maybe come back to them again in the future. don't remember which thread that was in. :watch:

so currently, it's direct sales via Collectong website (= sales arm), not the Manta website. if you don't have one already, set yourself up an account ar Collectong; if you had one at Manta's original website, it's not carried over. :thumbs:

Ninjas wil correct me, but yes, def. none currently :(, but i recall @Aniv said he was hoping to maybe come back to them again in the future. don't remember which thread that was in. :watch:

so currently, it's direct sales via Collectong website (= sales arm), not the Manta website. if you don't have one already, set yourself up an account ar Collectong; if you had one at Manta's original website, it's not carried over. :thumbs:
I recall that as well. I think he said that he might be able to do it again starting in July.

• Thanks
Reactions: steelmybeatingheart