Release date: April, 2018
Note: OAB using both WWA steelbooks. 4K + 2D + Bonus BD
Group Buy: To be hosted by Cooey
Double lenti - 24
One click - 16

Prices as follows -
Double lenti - $75
One click - $140

GB will be live at a random time between 1800-2300 UK time Friday 16th February 2018

One Click
One click limited to 300 sets. Includes flyers.
- Double Lenticular Edition with an exclusive sticker, 64 page booklet
(4K + Bonus BD) Type B WWA steelbook (not for the single sale)
- Full Slip Edition with an exclusive sticker, a set of 8 art cards, 2D only.
Type A WWA steelbook (not for the single sale)
DK OC.jpgDK OC DL.jpgDK OC FS.jpg

Double Lenti
- 200 sets. Double Lenticular Edition with an exclusive sticker, 64 page booklet
(4K+Bonus BD) Type A WWA steelbook

DK DL.jpg

Old info
114441xlq3jcvt3jypatvp.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
So are you saying it was damaged during shipping or damaged when they sealed the package on the foam stuff?
Probably when the steelbooks were inserted in the box and the box was sealed.
I don’t think it’s because of shipping.

It’s not a big of a deal. It’s very very small.

Hi guys honest opinions please there is someone on ebay selling the full slip version (the one with burning plane) the total is coming to 180 dollars max shipped is this complete madness on my behalf? Or should i wait to get it cheaper but it seems to be the only one on ebay and i don't want to miss out .

Hi guys honest opinions please there is someone on ebay selling the full slip version (the one with burning plane) the total is coming to 180 dollars max shipped is this complete madness on my behalf? Or should i wait to get it cheaper but it seems to be the only one on ebay and i don't want to miss out .
It depends on how much you want it. Its unlikely to go down in price given how rare it is. I probably wouldn't pay that much for any steel, but if you must have it, it probably won't get cheaper.

Reactions: Edwin Carroll
I had to spend 4-5 hours waiting for this and had to time my toilet break just before GB went live lol.

Boy had to be patient but I was rewarded! I’m not sure if I can go through that pain again :rofl:

What about customs charges to consider? Will end up costing you around £160 if you are not careful..

Sounds like madness to me given it's only one edition and it's ultimately a WWA Steelbook, this was never a release that interested me but I wouldn't pay $180 for Blufans OAB Spider-Man Homecoming for example.

Generally when people ask the should I buy question they know the answer themselves already, they're just looking for the extra support/justification :p

• Thanks
Reactions: Killi Zoltan
That's the thing he has agreed to mark it below value so i can avoid custom charges which has made it appealing to me .

Well it’s all down to individual circumstances and of course money.

The basic rule to follow is how desperate you want it. If you cave in expect to pay a premium.
If you are patient and you can wait you always find it cheaper.
Nothing is ever impossible, it’s how long you can wait and not scratch your back!

There’s only 300 full slips compared to 500 lenti’s (including the one clicks) so it’s going to commmand more than the Lenti.

You have to decide mate but try bargaining with the seller first. Good luck!

From my own experience, marking a low value is not a guarantee. Just add the fee, if you are lucky, you don’t gave to pay it. :)

Germany is more difficult to pass customs. UK is much easier. I can have all your packages delivered to me if you want at no extra cost :)

Guys, problem solved :D I´ve just got my OC today and already made a deal with @Edwin Carroll , everybody is happy :):coffee:

Btw the whole package is awesome, both lentis great and I love the old black and white photos form the Dunkirk beach!

Guys there is a legend fellow high def ninja member after coming to the res

guys this man is a LEGEND such a sound fella for helping me out .

congrats! What was the 'deal' Hereticz, 250 euros shipped? :naughty:

Germany is more difficult to pass customs. UK is much easier. I can have all your packages delivered to me if you want at no extra cost :)
I’ll keep that in mind. Thanks. I’ll wait what the outcome of my Manta Lab problem with customs is.
I hope by “winning” it’s a precedent for my future visits.
I have no idea what it’s like in Holland? I could also ship to my parents who live there.
What’s your experience @Hereticz? Less customs issues?

I’ll keep that in mind. Thanks. I’ll wait what the outcome of my Manta Lab problem with customs is.
I hope by “winning” it’s a precedent for my future visits.
I have no idea what it’s like in Holland? I could also ship to my parents who live there.
What’s your experience @Hereticz? Less customs issues?

I don´t remember last time I´ve paid customs fee. It was only at the beginning when I ordered from Kimchi and check that I want to mark it as a gift with value 26 usd, then I have paid customs fee.

But lately all direct packages are marked as merchandise value 20 usd and all went smooth through customs here.

• Thanks
Reactions: rschiks