EL CLASICO: FC BARCELONA VS. REAL MADRID C.F.

PunkNinja

Bring The Good Times Home
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jan 3, 2013
USA
2710580_1393773111.jpg

RealMadridbadge.png
VS.
FC%20Barcelona.png

March 23, 2014
Santiago Bernabéu Stadium (Madrid, Spain)

Last edited by a moderator:
Good game, one of the best I've seen in recent seasons. I was a bit nervous about Barca going into this game. It's not a secret they hadn't been playing their best, but Iniesta got the magic back in time and Messi just tuned into his better version.

The first half was good with a 2-2, I was surprised Benziloser....I mean Benzema was actually playing decent. Is it me of CRyi...Ronaldo just didn't really play his best? He seems to only play as good when defenders are terrible. He is not as complete as every one of his fanatics claim he is. Di Maria was the best in the first half and Bale suffers the same that everyone before him (Ozil), when he doesn't have space to run, he is useless.

These games are always wrapped in controversy and I think that's good. Pepe getting stepped on the face, Ronaldo getting a ghost penalty, Ramos ejected, 3 penalties total. It was a good game, but watching Iniesta's magic is something else...

Reactions: hiratafabio
That was one hell of a match! I watched it in a pub with a friend, place was crowded and most people was cheering for Barça, only a few for Real Madrid. Iniesta really made the difference there. And now Liga BBVA will clearly go wild 'cause both Atlético Madri and Real Madrid both have 70 points, with Barcelona on their tail with 69.

Athletico has the toughest road from this point on. RM/Barca can't lose anymore points. Athletico/Barca have a chance to seal a trophy if everything works out for both since they close their season playing the last match against each other.

Iniesta and Xavi are the main engine in Barca and Spain. No wonder why both teams are so successful.

929421Final-Copa-del-Rey-2014-Barcelona-vs-Real-Madrid.jpg

Copa del Rey Final - Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Barcelona - 1
vs
Real Madrid - 2

Gareth-Bale-v-Barcelona-Copa-del-Rey_3125792.jpg

485128133.0_standard_730.0.jpg

pw135-416-2014-222106-high-jpg.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: