Elder Predator 2.0 (Predator 2) - 1/6th Scale Figure [Hot Toys]

Uraki

機動戦士忍者
Premium Supporter
Jun 7, 2012
UK & HK
With the recent revisit of the old Predator toy line, Hot Toys today announce a 2.0 version of the Elder Predator from Predator 2 movie

HT_elder_predator2_1.jpg

Predator 2 - 1/6th scale Elder Predator Collectible Figure
Despite a brief screen time in Predator 2, Elder Predator has been one of the most popular Predator among fans of the series. His cool look as well as his code of honor and respect for fellow warriors all contributed to make him a fan favorite!

Following the release of Celtic Predator, Hot Toys is proud to present the new 1/6th scale Elder Predator Collectible Figure from the Predator 2 movie. The movie-accurate Elder Predator collectible is specially crafted based on his image in the film, featuring his highly detailed body armor, weapons and accessories.

HT_elder_predator2_2.jpg

HT_elder_predator2_3.jpg

HT_elder_predator2_4.jpg

HT_elder_predator2_5.jpg

HT_elder_predator2_6.jpg

HT_elder_predator2_7.jpg

HT_elder_predator2_8.jpg

What's In The Box
The 1/6th scale Elder Predator Collectible Figure specially features:
- Authentic and detailed fully realized likeness of Elder Predator in the Predator 2 movie
- Realistic and accurate 1/6th scale of approximately 14 inches/ 35 cm tall
- Over 22 points of articulations
- Net on body and legs
- Blue rubber hair with tribal accessories
- Six (6) pieces of interchangeable palms including:
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of open palms
- One (1) left palm for holding sword
- One (1) right palm for holding gun

Weapons:
- One (1) articulated shoulder cannon
- One (1) sword with sheath
- One (1) pair of blades attachable to forearm armor
- One (1) pistol

Accessories:
- One (1) pair of forearm armor
- Armor on shoulder, waist, thighs, knees and legs
- Leather-like waist bands
- Two (2) skull necklaces
- Figure stand with Elder Predator nameplate and the movie logo
Price: $224.99
Est. Ship Date: July September 2014
News Source
Purchase Link: Pre-order

Last edited by a moderator:
Grats !! Still haven't placed my preorder for this yet.
As this is Predator 2 series, I know if I get this I won't stop there and will pursue the rest :wtf: Now do I really want to do that :rolleyes:

Reactions: ocielz
Grats !! Still haven't placed my preorder for this yet.
As this is Predator 2 series, I know if I get this I won't stop there and will pursue the rest :wtf: Now do I really want to do that :rolleyes:
Yes.......yes you do:D
I only have City Hunter 2.0 and Shadow Predator from P2. Soon Elder 2.0 but I won't be paying insane prices for Guardian and Lost (?) Predator's.

@AcIDc0r3

One badass Figure!!! The blue Dredds at a difference to the rest of the Preds and he is worth the Price and patience. The details on his Face and beads/Skulls are just amazing!!! The quills are Beautiful!!! Can't wait to see some of your pics when it arrives.

i was worried about 2 things when i first saw pics. the blu dreads and how under developed he looks. height and how skinny he looked. after setting him up i think it is a great addition to the predator collection. about height and how skinny he is. well, he is called elder predator. lol lol.

i was worried about 2 things when i first saw pics. the blu dreads and how under developed he looks. height and how skinny he looked. after setting him up i think it is a great addition to the predator collection. about height and how skinny he is. well, he is called elder predator. lol lol.
The AvP figures make him look really small:( also it sucks about the height. He should tower above all others.

Elders are Yautja warriors who have distinguished themselves in battle or by their leadership. A Predator Elder is seen in Predator 2, Elders in the Predator series show respect by giving a gift to someone who can best or help a Predator in battle. Although an Elder has never been seen fighting, it can be assumed that they are skilled in the way of the Yautja hunter.

Greyback, also known as Golden Angel, was a Yautja Elder encountered by Mike Harrigan aboard the Yautja Mother Ship hidden beneath Los Angeles in 1997. He was the leader of the Los Angeles Hunting Party.

Biography
18th century
Greyback first visited Earth in 1718, when he encountered pirate captain Raphael Adolini and assisted him in fending off his mutinous crew. At the end of the deadly battle, Adolini gifted the Predator with his flintlock pistol. Greyback then gifted him back with his otherworldly sword.

20th century
Greyback returned to Earth, along with a small hunting party, in 1997. When LAPD detective Mike Harrigan defeated the City Hunter in hand-to-hand combat aboard their ship, Greyback and the rest of the hunting party surrounded him. Contrary to Harrigan's expectations, they did not attack, but rather carried away their fallen comrade's body. Before Greyback himself left, he gave to Harrigan Adolini's flintlock pistol as a trophy, signifying the respect he held for the man who had defeated one of his ilk in a fair fight. Greyback and the others then left Earth on the ship with their dead comrade.

@ocielz Just because he's an elder doesn't necessarily mean he should tower over the other Yautja. I don't know if you are aware but most Yautja in hunting parties are teenagers earning there kills. An elder Yautja will most likely be leaner and more toned down (chiseled I should say) than his younger warriors. The more experienced they are the more trophies they wear and and jewelry as well.

So here's and Update regarding the missing screw on the left ankle Joint. I got the Replacement in bubble wrap inside a small box. Now they didn't send me just the screw but the whole left foot and Right Foot!!!! Now that's what I call service!!!!

evaheqez.jpg

3e5etugy.jpg

Reactions: Lone Crusader