Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (PS3/Xbox 360/PC Steelbook)(Future Shop Exclusive) [Canada]

kaw

Pop!/Movies/TV Mod
Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Steelbook
Available 11/11/2011

Purchase Link

10180860.jpg

This bonus is free with your purchase of the Skyrim game. This bonus gift is not for sale. Not applicable to previous purchases and not to be purchased separately - any gifts ordered separately will be cancelled without any notice. While supplies last.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: ocielz
Soundwave, how on earth (pun) did you get Future Shop to ship to you in the US? I had to get mine the old fashion way - evilbay :D
The company I work for has business ties in Toronto, so I have it shipped there and a guy ships it to me. I feel like I'm imposing sometimes, but it's all worth it once I get the steel. A canadian member here could help...but they have some weird rules. If there is a French version of the game, futureshop cannot ship the English version to Quebec, which was the case with this game. I don't know of anyone here outside of Quebec that could help in such a case. I'm trying to find another way currently.

The company I work for has business ties in Toronto, so I have it shipped there and a guy ships it to me. I feel like I'm imposing sometimes, but it's all worth it once I get the steel. A canadian member here could help...but they have some weird rules. If there is a French version of the game, futureshop cannot ship the English version to Quebec, which was the case with this game. I don't know of anyone here outside of Quebec that could help in such a case. I'm trying to find another way currently.

Ah, you must be speaking of Biscuitnoir. That is some strange rule just for shipping items. You know I do the same thing for Japanese steels and certain collector items. :) As long as it is legal, just saying.

They can solve our problem by simply making these things available here. It would certainly help the economy. :scat:

Ah, you must be speaking of Biscuitnoir. That is some strange rule just for shipping items. You know I do the same thing for Japanese steels and certain collector items. :) As long as it is legal, just saying.

They can solve our problem by simply making these things available here. It would certainly help the economy. :scat:

For once I'm not responsible :hilarious:

And I've found out that even tho futureshop.ca does not ship to Quebec because of the stupid 101 law, I can still get all the items in store. Last time I went to purchase Harry Potter 7.2, I saw people buying Skyrim and getting the steelbook, so all in all we're all good if someone needs future releases ;)

For once I'm not responsible :hilarious:

And I've found out that even tho futureshop.ca does not ship to Quebec because of the stupid 101 law, I can still get all the items in store. Last time I went to purchase Harry Potter 7.2, I saw people buying Skyrim and getting the steelbook, so all in all we're all good if someone needs future releases ;)

I will look to you once again my friend when the time comes for that next big video game steelbook release. :D

I certainly would be...if you are able to get the English versions...I thought that FS would ship to Quebec, but only if there was no other version available. So with Skyrim, there was a French and English version...therefore, if you had the English version in your cart, you could not ship to Quebec. Not sure the exact way that law works. If they would just ship here or best buy get them, it would save everyone some trouble:/

There is a G2 size, from germany. Awaiting arrivale of mine still, was sent last week. Has different look than the g1.. looks like the book CE came with, which i have! :)

I wonder if that is what I have ... I have a g2 one, debossed/embossed very nice.

was the ps3 skyrim g2 in canada? if so, yes. Otherwise it resembles the eb games one from AU ... looks like it. Different art than the one above.

This is what i picked up today - both G2 and both Steelbook Version

ipr4kdge.jpg

Take care
John

---------- Post added at 10:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:28 AM ----------

This is what i picked up today - both G2 and both Steelbook Version

ipr4kdge.jpg

Take care
John

If you're looking for a copy of this, please leverage the trading section to your benefit or list it as a want in the 'I'm looking for X Video Game Steelbook Thread'. Deleted a couple trading posts. Thanks!