All Week [ENDED] David's Giveaway series #02 - Jaws Collector's Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naughtius Maximus

Premium Supporter
Oct 30, 2011
Hello members, and thanks for reading about my giveaway!

HOST / Donated by:
Naughtius Maximus / Discshop.se

DURATION:
Ninja week: Feb 22 - Feb 28

WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
All registered members, regardless of post count

The PRIZE:

discshop- (1).jpg
Discshop (1).jpg

(All wording is in English)

How do i win this?!

Q: What's the challenge?
A: Tell us your first memory of watching this film and the effects (if any) it had on you!

CONTEST TERMS and other Info:
One post/entry per person. The winner is responsible for paying for his/her own shipping. I will contact winner(s) with info but due to its weight this will cost at least £25 to send EU / ROW.

MULTIPLE WINS? No problem, I will combine all your winnings into one package at a combined shipping cost.

Good luck everyone!

Click HERE to support the site

Stay tuned for updates throughout the Ninja Week 2016 and all year round:

Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Last edited:
I live near the sea and I remember that after watching it (as a kid, right before summer...), I had some problems :p I wouldn't go swimming far from shore for a week. Luckily there was no permanent damage :D

I loved the movie, so this is a really awesome giveaway! :D

My first memory of this was the opening scene where the girl was thrashed about the water. Always plays on my mind as you never truly know what's underneath you in the ocean. Although I like to go swimming out far in the sea, I always have Jaws come in my head at some point and then a swift and prompt swim to shallow waters usually follows!!

Thanks for the giveaway yet again David!

8 years old Plymouth abc with my parents , absolutely terrifying as it ruined the beach trips for many years . Has been my favourite movie since that day and just gets better and better . An absolute masterpiece.

Thanks David , great prize as always

I only vaguely remembering it seeing it when I was kid, my favorite memory though is a going to see it at city pool while floating for Halloween

I watched this when I was a kid back in early 90's. It made my fear of sharks real. And I still have it to this day :p

thanks for the great giveaway!

the first thing i remember is that i watched it right after coming back from our yearly vacation in italy. i was about 9 or 10 years old. i watched it on a small tv in 4:3 aspect ratio.
the scene i remember the most from back then is the underwater scene where the body parts are swimming around. it really scared me.

Amazing giveaway! Thanks for the opportunity!

I first saw this when I was six or seven. I refused to get into any water that wasn't a small pool for quite a while. It was terrifying. :emb:

If I recall correctly, I was late to the party with JAWS, first saw it in my mid-teens. At school, we studied it as part of our English studies. Great film, great to study also!

Thanks!

Thanks for the giveaway...............

I was quite young.................probably wouldn't have wanted to go swimming straight after the movie! ;)

I was around 10, It was on tv and my parents said to me that I can look at it but only when they said so. I remember seeing so scared of the commotion around me.

Great giveaway

I remember watching this on TV as a kid, and the music was freaking me out.

However, a few years on, I used the theme music to freak out my younger cousin, they were scared stiff!

i was pretty young dont really remember what age. but for weeks afterwards i would wake up from the same nightmare. I would be on holiday, Jaws would jump out the swimming pool and i would fall back wards and he would eat my legs. When i would wake up id have pins and needles in my legs lol
I also then would have a fear of stretching my legs down at the swimming pool at the edge of the wave machine (it was an area that was closed off with metal bars), and if my leg went through i use to freak out lol

Thanks for the giveaway!

I can't remember how old I was when I watched this, but I know that I was young, probably about 9 or 10. Didn't really have an effect on my as I watched horrors at that age :rofl::rofl::LOL::LOL: Bad Taste and Dawn of the Dead to name a few.

Well, what can I say about this film and my first viewing that will not incriminate me?

I took an ex girlfriend to see this on our first and only date, I later married her sister !!!

Thank you David

Ron

thanks for the giveaway!

I remember being 7 or 8 years old and watching this thinking it was awesome and how I was going to be able to scare the living **** out of my sister the next time we were at the beach. Good old sibling rivalries.

Thanks for the giveaway. :thumbs:

Watched this and like others was afraid of the sea on a visit to Blackpool, after seeing it as a kid I was freaked out a while, my older brother had to leave the sea because I was starting to tell him to get out and getting upset in front of my Mum and Dad, running up and down like Brody I was. After that I was not allowed to watch certain movies until I understood they were not real or so I was not scared out of my mind. :LOL: Of course sharks being real is what freaked me out the most, even as a little one I knew their real but yeah the movie makes them seem more menacing and after us, in reality the sharks prefer a none human diet.

Last edited:
Thanks for the giveaway :)

I remember watching it when i was very young and i think at the time I was scarred :p, I use to go swimming lessons at the time too and whenever there was a bit of shade in the deep end of the pool I didn't want to get close to it :p

Status
Not open for further replies.