All Week [ENDED] David's Giveaway series #34 - Iron Man Lenti Blufans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naughtius Maximus

Premium Supporter
Oct 30, 2011
Hello members, and thanks for reading about my giveaway!

HOST / Donated by:
Naughtius Maximus

DURATION:
Ninja week: Feb 22 - Feb 28

WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
All registered members, regardless of post count

The PRIZES:

IMAG4670.jpg

How do i win these?! (as a bundle)

Q: What's the challenge?
A: If Robert Downey Jr was to ever leave his role as IM, who should replace him?! and whats his funniest ever quote

CONTEST TERMS and other Info:
One post/entry per person. The winner is responsible for paying for his/her own shipping. I will contact winner(s) with info.

MULTIPLE WINS? No problem, I will combine all your winnings into one package at a combined shipping cost.

Good luck everyone!

Click HERE to support the site

Stay tuned for updates throughout the Ninja Week 2016 and all year round:

Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Last edited:
Justin Bieber should replace Robert Downey, Jr.

"Yeah. Big man in a suit of armor. Take that off, what are you?"
"Genius, billionaire, playboy philanthropist."
"I know guys with none of that and worth ten of you. I've seen the footage. The only thing that you really fight for is yourself. You're not the guy to make the sacrifice play. To lay down on the wire and let the other guy crawl over you."
"I think I would just cut the wire."
"Always a way out. You know you may not be a threat but you better stop pretending to be a hero."
"A hero? Like you? You're a laboratory experiment, Rogers. Everything special about you came out of abottle."

Captain America and Tony Stark[src]

Ryan Reynolds
You're probably thinking "This is a superhero movie, but that guy in the suit just turned that other guy into a ******* kebab." Surprise, this is a different kind of superhero story.

Thanks for the giveaway. :)

I could see Timothy Olyphant playing a good Tony Stark

"Let's face it, this is not the worst thing you've caught me doing." -Tony Stark in Iron Man

I should take over from him!

Tony Stark: We gotta go. Come on, move with me. We got a plan, and we're going to stick to it.
Yinsen: This was always the plan, Stark...
Tony Stark: Come on, you're going to go see your family. Get up.
Yinsen: My family is dead, Stark... and I'm going to see them now. It's okay, I want this... I want this.
Tony Stark: Thank you for saving me.
Yinsen: Don't waste it... don't waste your life, Stark.

Thanks for the giveaway!!

I'd like to see what Michael Fassbender would be like in the Iron Man suit.

My favourite quote is from the Avengers film "Doth mother know you weareth her drapes?" :rofl:

mark whalburg because he's funny and has good humor as well. I like RDJ's sarcasm thou...my fav line "I just pay for everything, and design everything, make everyone look cooler"

Matt Bomer

"Let's face it, this is not the worst thing you've caught me doing."

Thank you for the giveaway...

Thanks for the giveaway David!

I think Leonardo dicaprio would do it justice!

Taklking to Bruce Banner - " I'm a huge fan of your work, and how you turn into a green raging monster" !

Another great giveaway.

I reckon Bradley Cooper could do a pretty good job, he's got the sarcasm.

'My bond is with the people, and I will serve this great nation at the pleasure of myself. If there's one thing I've proven it's that you can count on me to pleasure myself'

Not sure who should replace him I wouldn't want to see someone else in the roll maybe clive owen

"Yea I can fly"

1. Norman Reedus

2. "I know very little about acting. I'm just an incredibly gifted faker."

Great prize, Thank you!.
I'd like to see Idris Elba play Tony.
"You're only supposed to blow the bloody doors off!'' - Michael Cane, The Italian Job

Status
Not open for further replies.