Ender's Game (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HMV Exclusive) [UK]

Release Date: March 10th, 2014
Price: £15.99 (instore purchase only)
GBs hosted by: HUBMUSWELL or Naughtius Maximus (no security tags)
Notes: Region B, Limited edition of 4000, Gloss finish, Debossed title, and logo on the reverse. The art is designed by Mondo

View attachment 61956

More pics (thanks to ricster)

SPECS:
As per this link http://uk.eonefilms.com/news-events/ender-s-game

Audio + Subtitle languages: English 5.1 DTS-HD Master Audio/2.0 Stereo. Subtitles: English SDH
Region: B

Studio eOne
Title: ENDER’S GAME
Certificate: 12
Genre: Sci-fi/ Action
Runtime: 114 minutes
Format: Blu-ray / DVD

SPECIAL FEATURES
· Audio Commentary by director Gavin Hood
· Audio Commentary by producers Gigi Pritzkerand Bob Orci

· Deleted/Extended Scenes (with optional audio commentary by Gavin Hood)
· BLU-RAY EXCLUSIVE: Ender's World: The Making of Ender's Game

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmv must have a relationship with eOne. Will probably be in line with red 2 and riddick in terms of finishing perhaps??? And hopefully price.

---------- Post added at 08:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:20 PM ----------

Spoke to an old friend at HMV's head office and the site won't be back anytime soon. The stores have seen an increase in profits since the site was removed and that's basically what the buyers wanted.

I can second that. Been informed the same. Hmv uk are still restructuring. Trafford and manchester after oxford street have had their revamp. Much smaller stores and titles no longer have the dividing cards with names on. Movies now turned on edge showing spine. Maximum of 4-5 on display in shelves too. They've streamlined.

They don't want loads of stock not being moved in a warehouse and having to sell off at a huge discount to make room for more ala another online retailer

Hmv must have a relationship with eOne. Will probably be in line with red 2 and riddick in terms of finishing perhaps??? And hopefully price.

---------- Post added at 08:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:20 PM ----------

I can second that. Been informed the same. Hmv uk are still restructuring. Trafford and manchester after oxford street have had their revamp. Much smaller stores and titles no longer have the dividing cards with names on. Movies now turned on edge showing spine. Maximum of 4-5 on display in shelves too. They've streamlined.

They don't want loads of stock not being moved in a warehouse and having to sell off at a huge discount to make room for more ala another online retailer

Yep pretty much 100% the same as I was told Ricster. :thumbs:

Reactions: ricster
Could be the same or slightly different...The US could sell out before the HMV Artwork is known...Decisions...Decisions EEK!

I may be wrong but looking at amazon us.

Distribution by

US : Lionsgate (on behalf of summit entertainment)
UK : eOne

So in theory, different steels.

I found the film to be pretty average... would like to give it a second chance though, so may pick up the steelbook if the artwork is nice enough. :D

Spoke to an old friend at HMV's head office and the site won't be back anytime soon. The stores have seen an increase in profits since the site was removed and that's basically what the buyers wanted.

Thats a shame to hear mate,looks like i'll be getting into a group buy or picking up from ebay,cause a 1hr 30min drive plus £15 in fuel aint worth it just to pick up a movie.

I too live in Edinburgh, but do you remember they shut down all HMV Stores in Edinburgh at first, then a few months later re opened the big store on Princess Street in Edinburgh.

Im glad we have one left!

Reactions: BluSteel2012
I too live in Edinburgh, but do you remember they shut down all HMV Stores in Edinburgh at first, then a few months later re opened the big store on Princess Street in Edinburgh.

Im glad we have one left!

I'm glad we have one left too but they i think should have kept the one at fort kinnaird,as everyone i've spoke to from east lothian says they'll just use places online now as it's too far into the middle of edinburgh just to get to hmv,to be honest i feel the same way.

Paul.