Same disc as reviewed by cooey HERE

FINAL_2b.jpg

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 217
Last edited by a moderator:
It is a pretty bitchin' steel actually :thumbs:

Now just waiting for Zavvi to hurry up and despatch the first one.

---------- Post added at 12:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:48 AM ----------

Aw man, mine is chipped :(

vfHqXQq.jpg

Yh mine also has this must be a fault ah well chances of getting a perfect one are slim at least it isn't too bad.

---------- Post added at 02:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:39 PM ----------

Mine also had the paint chips same place but I just used a black marker looks fine now.

Reactions: Bagman99
Man, I am so grateful that mine arrived mint. Sorry all you guys that didn't get so lucky. Zavvi can be a real b**** sometimes. Can't wait until AOD arrives to complete the ol' Evil Dead collection.

Mine arrived yesterday and has a nice cut on the front. I guess someone at the warehouse was in a hurry to open the package... I'm not OCD so I don't think I will make a complaint with zavvi... i don't want to have to go to the post office to send it back

Mine arrived yesterday and has a nice cut on the front. I guess someone at the warehouse was in a hurry to open the package... I'm not OCD so I don't think I will make a complaint with zavvi... i don't want to have to go to the post office to send it back

When I bought 12 Monkeys a while back, I opened it, then noticed their was a half-inch sized scratch. I sent them a picture of it and told them I wanted a replacement. They sent me a new one and told me that I could keep the old one too. You might want to open up a line of communication. At the very least, you should get a discount on your next purchase. That's what they offered me first.

Reactions: Petit Lu
My panasonic bdt500 player can't read the blu-ray. Had anybody else the same problem earlier?

edit: Region B player!

Last edited:
This is back in stock now.
Been waiting patiently for ages. Had a copy before it sold out but had to return for replacement due to damage and they sold out when it was on the way back to them. Had a few bids on eBay but they go for silly money. So happy i never went over the £10 mark. Anyway re orderd

Already had a dispatch for it. Only ordered 40 mins ago. Quickest ever

I bought this when it first came out but it was damaged and there was no replacements available. Let's hope it's not damaged this time!

How come this is back in stock? After all that time being sold out? Just don't get it. Anyway, ordered and used the 10CCZ code to take it down to a right bargainous price :)

How come this is back in stock? After all that time being sold out? Just don't get it. Anyway, ordered and used the 10CCZ code to take it down to a right bargainous price :)

Agreed, I don't get it either. Just adds further proof that you cannot trust what Zavvi tell you. Fine, I will buy their steelbooks if I like them but I don't believe a word about 'must buy now' offers or Zavvi exclusives or sold out.