Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Release date: August 19, 2023
Purchase links: FNAC - Amazon FR
Price: €34.99

Evil-Dead-Rise-Edition-Collector-Limitee-Steelbook-Blu-ray-4K-Ultra-HD.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I’m actually surprised there aren’t photos yet. I was in Fnac in Paris not long ago and surely these are in store now given they were posted. Unless they get posted to the stores at the same time. Surely not.

Normal il est désormais en rupture de stock en magasin, il est vendu par des vendeurs tiers marketplace, d'où le prix..
FNAC is markeplace seller

Amazon France
The seller is Amazon
Status Usually ships within 1-2 months
Actual stock might not come back available when you see that listed
They just matched FNAC price

Amazon France
The seller is Amazon
They just matched FNAC price
Figured that's what happened. Which is sneaky and I'd assume some kind of bug that'll be amended at some point. As they're not supposed to price match to 3rd party sellers from other platforms, above rrp, when retail stock is still available.

Figured that's what happened. Which is sneaky and I'd assume some kind of bug that'll be amended at some point. As they're not supposed to price match 3rd party sellers from other platforms, above rrp, when rrp stock is still available.
Amazon It's status usually ships within 1-2 months
When you see that listed they might not be getting any more stock

Amazon sometimes increase prices on listings when that happens with them still listed as seller

Amazon It's status usually ships within 1-2 months
When you see that listed they might not be getting any more stock

They sometimes increase prices on listings when that happens
Yeah, often see those placeholders from them, when they're unsure on stock. Today's the release date, and preorders were only received to be sent yesterday, so I'd expect both stores to probably have some more stock at some point next week really

Yeah I thought it looked matte from the potato photos, but it looks like a decent matte anyway. Not bare metal like the UK.