Exodus: Gods and Kings (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #9) [Czech Republic]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: May 22, 2015
Purchase link: Film Arena
Price: 899 CZK
Group buy: carllenc

exodus.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you comparing this to their exclusive line like the Equalizer,Interview with the Vampire,etc. that are numbered with the special slipcover and art cards? It's not.It's just a regular release.It is self explanatory on their website.Not a special release.I wish it was but it isn't...
I was wondering that as it doesn't say numbered.

@goufcustom

Although there is no mention on Film Arena's website of this being part of the Film Arena Collection, post #6 from @carllenc says otherwise.

Filmarena collection limited numbered edition 1500 copy

The original post in the GB states the same. I would assume, therefore, that he is privy to inside information from Film Arena confirming that to be the case.

It should also be borne in mind that as soon as he became aware that "Interstellar" would no longer be part of this collection, he cancelled the GB for that title.

At the moment, therefore, it would appear that this release will include the extras. I have certainly signed up for the GB on that basis, as have others.

From Film Arena's Website:

Currently preparing these editions:

• AS ABOVE SO BELOW BD SteelBook + BD Amaray (100/200 pieces)
  • KING KONG BD SteelBook (350 pieces)
  • GET ON UP BD SteelBook (350 pieces)
  • THE MAZE RUNNER BD SteelBook + BD Amaray (500/200 pieces)
  • DRACULA UNTOLD BD SteelBook + BD Amaray (500/200 pieces)
  • EQUALIZER BD SteelBook + BD Amaray (500/200 pieces)
  • INTERVIEW WITH THE VAMPIRE BD SteelBook (500 pieces)
  • HEAT BD SteelBook (500 pieces)
Further preparing these limited numbered editions:
  • FAST AND FURIOUS 1 – 7 BD SteelBook
  • COMMANDO BD SteelBook + BD Amaray
  • EXODUS 3D + 2D BD SteelBook + BD Amaray
  • HUNGER GAMES MockingJay Part 1 BD SteelBook + BD Amaray
  • INTERSTELLAR BD SteelBook
  • SEVENTH SON 3D + 2D
  • MINIONS 3D + 2D

That's true. It's the first thing that came to my mind when I saw the pic.

Having watched the movie i'd say your thinking is correct , I've been seriously underwhelmed by Mr scotts output since the directors cut of kingdom of heaven , this movie makes robin hood look like gladiator ..........good luck , I had three attempts at completing it , should have stopped at one and saved disappointment

Reactions: lgans316
Pre-order for collectible numbers will start tomorrow at 20:00 (Paris time) and the 04/13/15 (at 20:00) for the others.
Maybe it will be interesting for FilmArena's customers that they at last reveal to us all the contents for this release (fullslip or not, goodies, ...).

Pre-order for collectible numbers will start tomorrow at 20:00 (Paris time) and the 04/13/15 (at 20:00) for the others.
Maybe it will be interesting for FilmArena's customers that they at last reveal to us all the contents for this release (fullslip or not, goodies, ...).

Hopefully because Ive been holding off joining the GB before knowing if this release will include a package

Reactions: nicblue
Awesome Filmarena collection :)

Hey guys

Just a little update with what will be included in this edition: steelbook, fullslip, full sized horizontal lenticular magnet (horse riding effect), 8x photo cards, 5x collectors art cards, 5x collectors cards (bible sketches, script, ancient vehicles), bible study guide booklet, numbering card, numbering sticker.

The price will be 899 CZK.

Hope you are ready, this one will be very nice!

More updates coming soon.

received_1089011057782114.jpeg

GB open HERE

I have the HMV Steelbook on order
I might get this as well will depend on funds available which is getting very tight with May releases already on order

Steelbooks have gotten so popular and massively produced that for me steelbooks are like regular releases and in some ways arent enough for me personally which is why I gravitate towards Blufans, plain, Nova..... These days I look at the package, the goodies it comes with and filmarena had been impressing me lately. This is a nice package. SOLD!

Reactions: lgans316