Fantastic 4 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #33) [Czech Republic]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: May 9, 2016 (E1, E2) - June 30, 2016 (E3 HardBox)
Purchase link: E1 - E2 - E3
Price:
799 CZK (Individual editions) - 1799 CZK (HardBox)
Notes: E1 (400 copies) - E2 (400 copies) - E3 (500 copies HardBox, E1+E2)
Group buys: hosted by @carllenc - E1 (Full Slip) - E2 (Lenti) - E3 (HardBox)
LIVE this coming Friday March 25 at 10 AM (UK time). Find out your local timing via THIS LINK

Edition #1 | Edition #2

12499336_1311529005530317_485797764_o.jpg12722601_1311529518863599_1796731282_o.jpg

Edition #3

F4_BOX.jpg12873409_1311529728863578_842029262_o.jpg

From FAC Facebook page:

Dear FAC collectors,

we would like to inform you that we have THE FANTASTIC FOUR FAC editions in approval process.

Thank you for your patience, it will worth it. We believe that we could show you more in coming days smile emoticon

We have started working on projects HITMAN Agent 47 and MAZE RUNNER: The Scorch Trials.

FA Team

Last edited:
Looks nice. Leaning more towards E2 but the lenti looks cool on E1.
Buy or not to buy... :D
The first half of the movie was okay, but after the jump (years later or something like that) it was a really different movie and really bad...

I actually enjoyed this movie (it's no masterpiece, but I found it fun at least), so will definitely be picking one of these up! As usual, all three editions looks great, so another tough decision is ahead. :ohno:

Reactions: Actarus and harry
Deadpool is potentially going to be a 8/10 film judging by the trailer. So I fully well expect a bells and whistles treatment by multiple retailers.

I still can't believe The Dark Knight trilogy hasn't been done properly yet. I've said it like 10 times already ... but it's confusing. They will sell out at the pre-order stage within minutes.

I am guessing Manta Lab will do exclusives for TDK trilogy.

they make me want own films I do not like that much, that's how good FAC is !

So true! I actually enjoyed the film, i thought it was at least entertaining. But looks like the package is much more attractive to people than the film! :rofl: Good old FA!

Edition 2 looks the best.

But they're really milking the collectors dry with this whole boxset idea aren't they !!

Oh they are milking that boxset teet! 2 announcements in 1 day!! I do like the boxset and how it houses the editions! At lease it will fit side-by-side on a shelf with other steelbooks! Hopefully the Dredd boxset will be similar. Was never a fan of those BF boxsets as you have to display them front facing, taking up much valued shelf space :rofl:

Can I ask @carllenc , what is that big 2 on the side of the boxset? Just to show it has 2 editions?

Reactions: nefilim and Actarus
OMG OMG OMFG O.M.F.G. THE LENTICULAR IS SUPER SICK MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Sorry for the CAPS and language, but it was NECESSARY!!!) :D
Imo, there should not be any competition against the lenticular slip, it's way better than the full slip since the full slip features the same art as Kimchi, and after Birdman, I know I should always trust in FAC when it comes to lenticular slip. And not to mention, that flip flip effect is super sick!! :THUMBS:

Reactions: harry
I hope Filmarena will not numbered standard FAC edition... I don't like 'holes' in the collection :p
BTW why they use flip flop lenticular not 3D like novamedia? I know they do it their own way but FAC quality with lentis like NM it would be F* GREAT! :D

Looks like some decent packages.
As much as I didn't mind the film I can't justify spending over £10 on it.

Also find it hard what one I would choose if I did go for it. I Like the full slip and lenti. But prefer the lenti magnet on the first one and not too keen on the flip flop for the lenti slip, I prefer lentis that have depth and movement on slips instead of a seperate image (Birdman was a bit different because the image moved and the bird dissapeard and reappears), flip flops look ok on lenti magnets though.
I'd probably choose the full slip

I like the boxset but i know the "number 2" on the spine will drive me crazy as i don't have the number 1 (Rosie) and next ones :confused:

I think the numbering on the boxset is a very bad idea especially for us OCD ninjas (n):(

Decisions, decisions :dead:

Reactions: CyberT and harry
I may be wrong, excuse me.

I have post about the steelbook when it was anounce for HMV, and i'm here now.
Awesome Steelbook and FA just make an awesome attachment to this, Felicitation,:drool: Chapeau.:thumbs:

Don't click below if you Like the Film

The steelbook may be awesome But the Film is really a piece of :vomit::vomit::vomit::spitout::spitout::spitout: Very bad inappropriate Acting, Cast, Villain and Origin Story.
Given that i have not watch the movie and my hatred is base only on the trailer and reviews, and i agreed to all that it was wrong and that it should not have even been release/existed, its a one more (The best of its kind) stain:yuck: for the comic/cinema world.
I don't know when i will see it, lets hope NEVER.:stop:.
The 2 Film before it should have got that steelbook Art, they deserve it better.

They should just Return Back the rights to the MCU, I will say the same for Deadpool, but the Film was way Greater and better:thumbs:

I am confused as to how these are being numbered with the sticker. On each individual release it says it goes up to 400. How about the Box set? If you open the boxset up and will the individual releases be numbered with a sticker as well? IF so it means we could have the same number twice if somone bought a individual release and the box set.

Reactions: JCC