Fantastic 4 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #33) [Czech Republic]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: May 9, 2016 (E1, E2) - June 30, 2016 (E3 HardBox)
Purchase link: E1 - E2 - E3
Price:
799 CZK (Individual editions) - 1799 CZK (HardBox)
Notes: E1 (400 copies) - E2 (400 copies) - E3 (500 copies HardBox, E1+E2)
Group buys: hosted by @carllenc - E1 (Full Slip) - E2 (Lenti) - E3 (HardBox)
LIVE this coming Friday March 25 at 10 AM (UK time). Find out your local timing via THIS LINK

Edition #1 | Edition #2

12499336_1311529005530317_485797764_o.jpg12722601_1311529518863599_1796731282_o.jpg

Edition #3

F4_BOX.jpg12873409_1311529728863578_842029262_o.jpg

From FAC Facebook page:

Dear FAC collectors,

we would like to inform you that we have THE FANTASTIC FOUR FAC editions in approval process.

Thank you for your patience, it will worth it. We believe that we could show you more in coming days smile emoticon

We have started working on projects HITMAN Agent 47 and MAZE RUNNER: The Scorch Trials.

FA Team

Last edited:

Thanks dude, missed that one! @wongsifu

I like the boxset but i know the "number 2" on the spine will drive me crazy as i don't have the number 1 (Rosie) and next ones :confused:

I think the numbering on the boxset is a very bad idea especially for us OCD ninjas (n):(

Decisions, decisions :dead:

Yea the OCD collectors will be put off if they don't have the 1st one and now will either forego the boxsets or fork out on eBay for the love Rosie one. I would prefer not to have the number on the side but my wallet doesn't agree with my OCD nature unfortunately :(

Reactions: ty233
Can somone explain if the individual releases contained inside the boxset are going to have the numbering sticker as well or is it just the big outside box with the numbering sticker?

@carllenc @Collector03601 Just a casual question but why is this hardbox 200 CZK more than the individuals, but the Love, Rosie one was only 100 more? That made my decision easier to get the box for that edition. I'm just trying to see if I want to go down this boxset road or just stop and go back to individuals. Thanks!

I read somewhere that even the actors agree that it was a bad movie. And what was done to Dr. Doom character in this movie was INJUST!

Version 1 looks nice but I heard the film is awful so pass

This is what I was expecting due to the negative feedbacks towards the film, but despite all I actually enjoyed it. I usually hate villein Characters in movies, their power and all evil just don't get to me. But this one in the movie I just found really cool and his powers also. This was a nice watch for me. Its not the greatest movie, but it was a nice small sci-fi movie.

• Informative
Reactions: tommyh84
So true! I actually enjoyed the film, i thought it was at least entertaining. But looks like the package is much more attractive to people than the film! :rofl: Good old FA!

Oh they are milking that boxset teet! 2 announcements in 1 day!! I do like the boxset and how it houses the editions! At lease it will fit side-by-side on a shelf with other steelbooks! Hopefully the Dredd boxset will be similar. Was never a fan of those BF boxsets as you have to display them front facing, taking up much valued shelf space :rofl:

Can I ask @carllenc , what is that big 2 on the side of the boxset? Just to show it has 2 editions?

I never was interested to watch because of the negative reviews, but one day I decided to watch it and like you said it was entertaining, I would rewatch it even. Great Package as always indeed :thumbs:

that big 2 on the side of the HardBox, is because it is the 2nd HardBox from FAC following ''Love Rosie HardBox which was #1''.
They have relaunched their Box design with Love Rosie which was the 1st time they made their new and Improved HardBox
and they will be numbered as followed from now on... so next FAC that will get a HardBox Edition will be #3 and so on...