Fantastic 4 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #33) [Czech Republic]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: May 9, 2016 (E1, E2) - June 30, 2016 (E3 HardBox)
Purchase link: E1 - E2 - E3
Price:
799 CZK (Individual editions) - 1799 CZK (HardBox)
Notes: E1 (400 copies) - E2 (400 copies) - E3 (500 copies HardBox, E1+E2)
Group buys: hosted by @carllenc - E1 (Full Slip) - E2 (Lenti) - E3 (HardBox)
LIVE this coming Friday March 25 at 10 AM (UK time). Find out your local timing via THIS LINK

Edition #1 | Edition #2

12499336_1311529005530317_485797764_o.jpg12722601_1311529518863599_1796731282_o.jpg

Edition #3

F4_BOX.jpg12873409_1311529728863578_842029262_o.jpg

From FAC Facebook page:

Dear FAC collectors,

we would like to inform you that we have THE FANTASTIC FOUR FAC editions in approval process.

Thank you for your patience, it will worth it. We believe that we could show you more in coming days smile emoticon

We have started working on projects HITMAN Agent 47 and MAZE RUNNER: The Scorch Trials.

FA Team

Last edited:
@carllenc @Collector03601 Just a casual question but why is this hardbox 200 CZK more than the individuals, but the Love, Rosie one was only 100 more? That made my decision easier to get the box for that edition. I'm just trying to see if I want to go down this boxset road or just stop and go back to individuals. Thanks!

Thats a decision made by FA and Karel goes with what he gets and how much he gets it for so I dont have an answer for you, sorry.

It was a Fullslip NO lenticular for Fantastic Four Kimchidvd Collection #07 ? I see you do not own it, as there is no kimchi lenticular of this movie ...and that is the reason, you like it better because it has a Title front of Fullslip which you thought was a lenti that you do not have in hands ??? before you can say which one you prefer, wouldn't it be better to have both in hands to judge/compare instead of simple speculations ?

Oops, my mistake. I stand by my comment though, the Kimchi edition does look really good. I am basing my opinion on what I can see here, just like everyone else.

Reactions: luke98
I never was interested to watch because of the negative reviews, but one day I decided to watch it and like you said it was entertaining, I would rewatch it even. Great Package as always indeed :thumbs:

that big 2 on the side of the HardBox, is because it is the 2nd HardBox from FAC following ''Love Rosie HardBox which was #1''.
They have relaunched their Box design with Love Rosie which was the 1st time they made their new and Improved HardBox
and they will be numbered as followed from now on... so next FAC that will get a HardBox Edition will be #3 and so on...

I hope all future FAC releases don't get this boxset, seriously going to annoy the OCD people who don't have deep pockets :sorry: but I see it happening!! This is a silly cash grab from FA and I don't believe that it will make much of a difference in people who will or will not buy the boxsets. They will all sell out anyway!! BUT will annoy lots of customers in the process, what's the point? My feedback for FA Is to stop the numbering and re-issue the 1st and 2nd boxes to customers without the numbers, at customer cost if they want. This is something which should have been discussed with the community!!:mad:

Sorry mods if this is in wrong thread but still relates to this release.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: ty233
That numbering system still doesn't make sense. It results in 2x of each edition numbered 000-400.
That is stupid idea. Now there will be 2 of each edition with the same number.
John Wick was numbered in this fashion. Each editon (Angel/Devil) was limited to 1K print run. Due to the fact there was a boxset containing each edition also, the print run was doubled (so 4K total) and like @Actarus states, it's only by the numbering (i.e. numbered card in JW's case) which there is a difference.
For John Wick they did that also but named differently the numbering cards/numbering Sticker which for the singles differs from the Box Edition.
So instead of having the numbering card say Limited Edition as we would see on a single, for the Box set the numbering sticker States ''Limited Edition Gift Box'' so there might be 2 of the same number for John wick, well 3 actually... but we can tell its from the Box set because of the way it is numbered.
I only assumed the Box for LR and F4 will be numbered same way since I cannot see as there is no beautyshot for the BOX. John Wick we could see the way it is numbered from the Gift Box Beautyshot you can see the numbering cards and stickers are named differently.

I guess its better to have this new type of Box in hands to really see if they will do the same of differently.
With JW, it's only by the numbering card and numbered sticker on the boxset we can actually tell a difference in regards to how they are numbered.

Sticker on box states "FilmArena Gift Box" (as per their beauty shot) whilst the actual numbering sticker for each edition states "FilmArena Devil / FilmArena Angel" (so just like the singles FYI). Numbering card states like you say, "Limited Devil / Angel Edition Maniacs Collectors Box".

For LR however, as the box design is different, it's hard to say for certain how these will be numbered but one would assume it will be similar to the John Wick numbering system. Time will soon tell... ;)

Reactions: Actarus and harry
Damn the GB goes live when I will be in cinema watching BvS!! Aahhhhh:cry:

I understand your view on the numbering for the boxes 1,2,3 etc... Being OCD and on a budget I get it !!! But I actually like that numbering, whether it is there or not it won't make a difference as you said they will sell anyways. It is a choice they decided to make to please the collector at heart for FAC I believe, those who get every single ones. As they know they will not have problem selling any of them(with the 2 first ones the Fullslips of the Boxs are just wicked). The number is simply to add to the collectibility for the hard core FAC Fans.

I understand your view on the numbering for the boxes 1,2,3 etc... Being OCD and on a budget I get it !!! But I actually like that numbering, whether it is there or not it won't make a difference as you said they will sell anyways. It is a choice they decided to make to please the collector at heart for FAC I believe, those who get every single ones. As they know they will not have problem selling any of them(with the 2 first ones the Fullslips of the Boxs are just wicked). The number is simply to add to the collectibility for the hard core FAC Fans.

Yea I wish I was able to afford every boxset that would be awesome, I would even get the film I didn't like or know about! This one I'm going to get even though it wasn't an amazing film it is an amazing edition! I still think they should make the number a sticker so people could choose to have it on or not. I'm sure there are many hardcore FACers who can get all editions but I still think they are minority, I may be wrong though :confused:

• Helpful Post
Reactions: ty233
Yea I wish I was able to afford every boxset that would be awesome, I would even get the film I didn't like or know about! This one I'm going to get even though it wasn't an amazing film it is an amazing edition! I still think they should make the number a sticker so people could choose to have it on or not. I'm sure there are many hardcore FACers who can get all editions but I still think they are minority, I may be wrong though :confused:

They are not the Minority, some pretty deep FAC fans out there, that is also why they started their Un-Numbered Editions as well that will grace some releases here and there. To ad to the complicit Collector and also those who do not have any collectible number assigned. The Boxes are low in Print Run 500 and I don't expect them to make a bigger print run for those even if they do a release of 1000 units or more for the singles. I think the boxes and the Un-Numbered editions will be strategically placed as we know they will not be for every release. But of course that is an assumption. In any case we are very lucky to have @carllenc for those amazing Group Buys to help us get those amazing Collectibles, very hard work he does for the community here on HDN and I am happy that he is able to bring those new collectibles on here as well. Love those 2 First Hard Boxes :drool:

Reactions: Maximus15
let me get this straight. sorry for stupid question. if I buy boxset. those editions in it aren't numered ?

They are not the Minority, some pretty deep FAC fans out there, that is also why they started their Un-Numbered Editions as well that will grace some releases here and there. To ad to the complicit Collector and also those who do not have any collectible number assigned. The Boxes are low in Print Run 500 and I don't expect them to make a bigger print run for those even if they do a release of 1000 units or more for the singles. I think the boxes and the Un-Numbered editions will be strategically placed as we know they will not be for every release. But of course that is an assumption. In any case we are very lucky to have @carllenc for those amazing Group Buys to help us get those amazing Collectibles, very hard work he does for the community here on HDN and I am happy that he is able to bring those new collectibles on here as well. Love those 2 First Hard Boxes :drool:

I don't agree with some of your assumptions...And in some way FA is changing their sales strategy to maximise sales.

Reactions: ty233 and howarmat
I don't agree with some of your assumptions...And in some way FA is changing their sales strategy to maximise sales.

But that is the thing, they do not need a different strategy to maximize sales, they go in no time. Unless the Boxset were not selling well, but those new ones are so slick...I personally don't think it has anything to do with increasing sales, although I am not saying it isn't a possibility. I really think it is simply for the hard core FANs which the boxes were for the FAC Maniacs as they are called I believe ? In any case whatever their reasons are, I will only get if it is a movie I want to collect.

Reactions: HUBMUSWELL
No offense to anyone who wants this but with all do respect this film does not deserve a Steelbook treatment at all. Horrible film and this is one even though the Artwork is amazing, still will not add to my collection. to each there own and everyone has there opinions, but this is my opinion.

But that is the thing, they do not need a different strategy to maximize sales, they go in no time. Unless the Boxset were not selling well, but those new ones are so slick...I personally don't think it has anything to do with increasing sales, although I am not saying it isn't a possibility. I really think it is simply for the hard core FANs which the boxes were for the FAC Maniacs as they are called I believe ? In any case whatever their reasons are, I will only get if it is a movie I want to collect.

I don't believe this will be a Maniacs box as there are no extra goodies above the individual stuff...And yeah, FA sets a quality standard for premium editions and that can only be good for the Steelbook community :thumbs:

Reactions: harry and Actarus