65.4 KB · Views: 307
  • fant3.jpg
    fant3.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 350
  • fant4.jpg
    fant4.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 268
Last edited by a moderator:
Another unnecessary steel imo. Steelbooks have reached not saturation levels but absolute flooding levels. I think they should release the Disney WOW calibration disc as a steelbook. People will buy it because it's packaged in metal.

Reactions: frankfish44
Yay!

Def buy for me. Not a big fan but it's another step closer to achieving every Marvel movie in steel. Now FF2, Elektra, Last Stand, and a trio of Punishers will take us down to the real rarities and oddities...

One day tho, after all who thought Howard the Duck would ever get a release...?

Reactions: huggy2k4
that's nice....can they each individual rock of The Thing as embossed? ;-)

oh and Jessica's front too...er, just to balance the embossing effect...

the original hulk was directed by the same man responsible for Life of Pi, while the original spider-man was done buy the man responsible 4 the original Evil Dead Trilogy, so.... :thumbs:

Irrelevant who the director is in terms of standing. Plenty good directors make the odd bad film. :)

Will definitely pick this up. Hope they release the sequel at some point too!

Last edited:
This crap movie gets a steelbook treatment, yet a ton of actual good movies are passed up.

I think Fox are definitely the worst when it comes to selecting titles. It seems that they just pick the ones with the most discs lying around the warehouse. They'll release any superhero film and any franchise, yet they ignore the most asked for titles :(

I'm hoping it's a case of save the best for last, because none of these recent Fox titles interest me in the slightest.

Reactions: DJ IXS