65.4 KB · Views: 311
  • fant3.jpg
    fant3.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 351
  • fant4.jpg
    fant4.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 271
Last edited by a moderator:
nice enough. good artwork. but since preorder price never budged, i cancelled for now. too expensive for what it is... a single disc matte steel with no slip. should be 10 or 11 gbp max.

UK - Fantastic Four

All images can be clicked on for a closer view. They are all high res and can be viewed at full scale.

AWHElUA.jpg

8UaTMCQ.jpg

Xr5gjyg.jpg

qXbSJAK.jpg

7oIFaQ8.jpg

p929lbK.jpg

Below are shots to help show the finishing on the steel.

HDN EXCLUSIVE SHOTS
---------------------------

bgtai55.jpg

q5DJ7DZ.jpg

PZSeYB1.jpg

2FNnQAi.jpg

ZnEH6T4.jpg

HDN EXCLUSIVE FINISHING SHOT
Extremely close up shot to help show you the paint job

JjS1j3w.jpg

MXIogf9.jpg

Looks great. Will buy but only when part 2 (Silver Surfer) gets a steelbook release. Only then I will say goodbye to my German 1&2 steelbook :D

I was actually in Berlin this week, in one of their rental libraries I saw an individual Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer Blu-ray steelbook.

I never knew there was one, and certainly don't recall seeing a thread about it anywhere.

OT, I did pick up Futureworld, Howard the Duck and the Hellraiser trilogy steels in Media Markt and Saturn.

Received mine yesterday. Actually real happy with the way this steel looks. :D The only thing that could have made it better was a gloss finish.

Reactions: milo
I was actually in Berlin this week, in one of their rental libraries I saw an individual Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer Blu-ray steelbook.

I never knew there was one, and certainly don't recall seeing a thread about it anywhere.

OT, I did pick up Futureworld, Howard the Duck and the Hellraiser trilogy steels in Media Markt and Saturn.

Was the Silver Surfer steelbook a G1 or G2? I know that Silver Surfer did get a G1 DVD steelbook treatment because I have it. I would certainly be interested in knowing more about it and/or getting it.

Cheers!

I grabbed a copy of this from the Zavvi sale for £7.99 and I'm really happy with it. Artwork is great front and back, easily the nicest £8 steelbook in my collection.

I buckled, I gave in to my weak willpower, and I ordered this in the Zavvi sale...
Not my fave superhero flick by far, and already own it (albeit on DVD) but the artwork and colours used on the steelbook meant I couldn't really pass it up, especially at £7.99.
Anyone know if there happens to be a FF: Rise of the Silver Surfer steelbook out there?? Just for the sake of completing the set so to speak...