Drum18

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
May 3, 2011
Montreal
Release date: March 16th and 23rd, 2015
Price: £12.99
Notes: Limited to 2,000 copies each
Furious 7 releases in cinemas later this year. Start your engines now by grabbing the complete set of The Fast & The Furious Steelbooks on Zavvi! Pre-order all Steelbooks & you will be given a mystery discount at the end of March. Each Fast & Furious Steelbook is limited to 2000 copies & will be available for just £12.99 each! We will launch two at 12pm (GMT) every Sunday until 08/02/15.

Release threads:
The Fast and the Furious
2 Fast 2 Furious
Tokyo Drift
Fast & Furious
Furious 5
Fast & Furious 6

Direct purchase links:
The Fast and the Furious (Sold out)
2 Fast 2 Furious
Tokyo Drift
Fast & Furious
Fast 5
Fast & Furious 6

01.jpg 02.jpg 03.jpg 04.jpg 05.jpg 06.jpg ff.jpg ff.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I decided to only order up to Fast 5 and skip 6 because i already have the older steelbook. Would be nice to have a matching set but id rather save myself some money than double up on it

@nekromantik - I have been having the reset password issue for WEEKS.. sent them an email about it and this was the response...

"Hello Mark, Thank you for getting in touch about your account problems. I am afraid that we do not know the source of the problem concerning this. If you have tried different browsers and cleared your cache, the only other thing I can recommend is to make a new account. I am sorry I cannot help you further. If there is anything else that we can do, then please do not hesitate to get in touch and a member of our team will be happy to help.
Kind regards,
Chris"

I sent them a massive email back basically saying its a website issue.. as it happens everytime no matter what device or brower I use. I pointed out I would need to create multiple email accounts and zavvi accounts as it does not let you use an email address to set up another account if you have used your email before. From a customer service point of view.. you contact them highlighting and issue and they say we dont know its somethin you are doing lol crazy! I also pointed out that its clearly related to their password system as my email still recieves the resets, orders placed and shipped.. They have yet to respond and thats been nearly a week.. about to go nuclear if i've not heard back from them on monday lol

Im not surprised. They have probably one of the worst customer service ever.
If your order goes wrong then your out of luck as you wont get much out of them. I had to wait 2 months for replacement Conjuring steelbook!
Back on topic now though ha

Just got a low stock email saying mystery discount will be applied in march if you buy the complete set now. Seems like a lot to buy 6 movies for £13 each when the box set is £24 on zavvi but I guess if you really like them....

It looks like all 6x are currently back in stock. I just got an email from Zavvi about this saying limited stocks. I don't know if that is a genuine 'limited stocks' or if its Zavvi's 'limited stocks' or not.

Reactions: Noodles
It looks like all 6x are currently back in stock. I just got an email from Zavvi about this saying limited stocks. I don't know if that is a genuine 'limited stocks' or if its Zavvi's 'limited stocks' or not.
They're probably cancellations... I cancelled two or three lots due to applying discount codes, as I'm sure many others did too.

I re-ordered the first two right now with the 5% off code. It's not much, but there was no code at all the first time they went live.

If anyone knows of anything better please let us know.

I just got my missing ones, I was randomly checking the site today to see if any were back in stock, I see it was announced here too. :happy: Yeah the discount code still works, get them while you can, nothing is certain with Zavvi.

I re-ordered the first two right now with the 5% off code. It's not much, but there was no code at all the first time they went live.

If anyone knows of anything better please let us know.

You can get £10 off £100 spend so if you pre-order them all again at a cost of £78 & then like the look of another 1 or 2 steelbooks adding up to £22 or so, your effectively getting 10% off (assuming your order is £100 exactly).

Just a thought..

Reactions: BluSteel2012
You can get £10 off £100 spend so if you pre-order them all again at a cost of £78 & then like the look of another 1 or 2 steelbooks adding up to £22 or so, your effectively getting 10% off (assuming your order is £100 exactly).

Just a thought..
Thanks. I tried that, but there's nothing really else there to justify me spending the extra moolah. I got 10% off all the F&F's apart from the first two anyway. So these are the only 2 that I didn't get a cut on.

I've just created a new account with Zavvi right now and used the 10% off 'WELCOME' code for your first order on these 2 :naughty:

Tempted to reorder the lot with 5 % discount applied but seems like a lot of hassle for saving only 3.50. And is it just me, or disk number 4 looks quite ugly comparing to others?