Drum18

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
May 3, 2011
Montreal
Release date: March 16th and 23rd, 2015
Price: £12.99
Notes: Limited to 2,000 copies each
Furious 7 releases in cinemas later this year. Start your engines now by grabbing the complete set of The Fast & The Furious Steelbooks on Zavvi! Pre-order all Steelbooks & you will be given a mystery discount at the end of March. Each Fast & Furious Steelbook is limited to 2000 copies & will be available for just £12.99 each! We will launch two at 12pm (GMT) every Sunday until 08/02/15.

Release threads:
The Fast and the Furious
2 Fast 2 Furious
Tokyo Drift
Fast & Furious
Furious 5
Fast & Furious 6

Direct purchase links:
The Fast and the Furious (Sold out)
2 Fast 2 Furious
Tokyo Drift
Fast & Furious
Fast 5
Fast & Furious 6

01.jpg 02.jpg 03.jpg 04.jpg 05.jpg 06.jpg ff.jpg ff.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The main reason i didnt think it was as good was because they introduced completely different actors and only brought vin in right at the end. Other than that it wasnt too bad really

I think that was the direction they were going in with a whole new cast to continue the story, I read on IMDB that they thought Paul walker was too old to carry on the series and that vin was only brung in after poor screen tests, I like how they have incorporated Tokyo drift into the whole series though.

5 and 6 are still available?
Are they really hated by a lot of people out there or are Zavvi just holding back a lot of 1-4?
Could also be down to the fact that uk steels of fast 5 and 6 already exist. I know i only ordered 1-5 because i have the 6th one already as a steel

Reactions: ste22
I just cancelled all of these
I don't really need them
The amount of releases I have on pre-order these had to go as they are not high on my wanted list of films

I also cancelled all the marvel animated steelbooks pre-orders and x-men steelbooks

Poor Zavvi will be wondering what just happened 15 seperate steelbooks orders cancelled in 5 min

Last edited:
5 and 6 are still available?
Are they really hated by a lot of people out there or are Zavvi just holding back a lot of 1-4?

I have a feeling Zavvi is holding back 1-4. It was the same with Snatch. I was pulling my hair when it sold out but now they have hundreds left :)
A lot of people will cancel their zavvi FF 1-6 and order them from mediamarkt for almost half the price.

A lot of people will cancel their zavvi FF 1-6 and order them from mediamarkt for almost half the price.

i honestly don't think these will be priced at 9.99 euro but rather around 12.99 euro

after using a discount code at zavvi each steelbook of this set will cost me 16 euro

also don't forget there are shipping costs involved if you order from mediamarkt which isn't the case when you order from zavvi so i wouldn't speak of "almost half price cheaper" unless the final price is indeed 9.99 euro and you are able to pick them up yourself at Mediamarkt

unless Mediamarkt in Belgium will also be selling these steelbooks i am keeping my orders for the whole set at zavvi and i don't mind paying a few euros extra than the german version also because i prefer the J-card to be in english

Reactions: lgans316
Anyone else thinking about canceling these all and getting them from several other distributers because as far as I can tell there is nothing special or limited about them. Or is there something special and I'm missing it vs the German, Czech, ect.

i honestly don't think these will be priced at 9.99 euro but rather around 12.99 euro

after using a discount code at zavvi each steelbook of this set will cost me 16 euro

also don't forget there are shipping costs involved if you order from mediamarkt which isn't the case when you order from zavvi so i wouldn't speak of "almost half price cheaper" unless the final price is indeed 9.99 euro and you are able to pick them up yourself at Mediamarkt

unless Mediamarkt in Belgium will also be selling these steelbooks i am keeping my orders for the whole set at zavvi and i don't mind paying a few euros extra than the german version also because i prefer the J-card to be in english
If they are €9.90 I'm saving €17 (and that was with a 10% discount used) from Zavvi by getting a German ninja to pick up 1-5 AND that includes shipping costs.

If they do end up at that price, it's good enough for Zavvi. They've been taking the piss for way too long now with their pricing.

Wait for Avengers Assemble lenticular to turn up cheaper elsewhere yet probably!!!!

I just cancelled all of these
I don't really need them
The amount of releases I have on pre-order these had to go as they are not high on my wanted list of films

I also cancelled all the marvel animated steelbooks pre-orders and x-men steelbooks

Poor Zavvi will be wondering what just happened 15 seperate steelbooks orders cancelled in 5 min

I did the same with the F+F steels, I don't have the space for 6 separate steelbooks for one franchise, plus probably 3 more down the line. I do like the F+F films but I'll just get a blu ray boxset when they've finished.

It could be to help spread the cost, which seems fairly pointless as those dates still fall within the same pay date for most people I imagine.

With the amount of steelbook releases these days, it's just an exercise in lightening peoples bank accounts anyway.