Favorite Arcades

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
NBA JAM T.E.

05278ed9730852e3cdd4ef0a94fa6bac.image.122x200.jpg

Terminator (the one with 2 guns you could play with one other person)

g-arcade.jpg

Area 51 (Guns)

area51_1315_general.jpg

TMNT

Teenage_Mutant_Ninja_Turtles.jpg

and there was this 8 man X-Men game on 2 screens :scat:

xmenarcade.jpg

Last edited:
I would love to have any of those and a basketball shooting one one day in a basement or game room of such.

i don't think i've ever played any of these. I was playing them a few years before y'all I guess. Last time I was actually in an arcade they just got this new machine and i can't remember the name of it. the graphics were amazing, for the time, it was almost just like a cartoon. you played a knight or something. anyway, can't remember the name of it. here are the ones i played to DEATH:

Phoenix
Galaga
Galaxian
Centipede
Tempest

Can't remember the last time I saw an arcade?

I would like to see them make a comeback.

won't happen , garuntee it arcades are done for...

There is still one at my local mall and you can find them around.. but they aren't nearly as popular as they were, and you can thank the home game console for that!

Can't really say much. I haven't been to an arcade for years now, but I'll have to say The Simpsons arcade game and Daytona USA. Daytona cabinets are still in arcades everywhere now.

Can't remember the last time I saw an arcade?

I would like to see them make a comeback.
Same here dude. Same here. I miss them so much.

Time Crisis,T2 - with the 2 Uzi guns.

House of the Dead 1,2 (they also had the controller Pistols)
they had a swat one where you hold a PDW machine gun and another one with a pistol with Kick back on it.

Jurassic Park is another arcade game that let you shoot..

but my favorite was Silent Scope 2
118124210211.jpg

silent-scope-complete.328112.jpg

for some reason i got really good at it and started blowing away people NO SCOPE on the game...just had that sense he was in my cross hairs and pulled the triggers....people were standing watching me lol.

Last edited: