On Air Fear the Walking Dead (Season 7) [AMC]

Sixteenvolt420

TV/Video Game/Music Mod
Premium Supporter
Oct 3, 2010
Drums, PA
12524304_1553549054963205_1885525377848203633_n.jpg

Living in the same universe as The Walking Dead, Fear the Walking Dead is a gritty drama that explores the onset of the undead apocalypse through the lens of a fractured family. Set in a city where people come to escape, shield secrets, and bury their pasts, a mysterious outbreak threatens to disrupt what little stability high school guidance counselor Madison Clark and English teacher Travis Manawa have managed to assemble. The everyday pressure of blending two families while dealing with resentful, escapist, and strung out children takes a back seat when society begins to break down. A forced evolution, a necessary survival of the fittest takes hold, and our dysfunctional family must either reinvent themselves or embrace their darker histories.

Starring Kim Dickens (Gone Girl, Sons of Anarchy), Cliff Curtis (Missing, Gang Related), Frank Dillane (Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince) and Alycia Debnam Carey (Into the Storm) and Executive Produced by Dave Erickson (Marco Polo, Sons of Anarchy), Robert Kirkman, Gale Anne Hurd, Greg Nicotero and David Alpert, Fear The Walking Dead premieres this summer, with a second season airing in 2016.

Last edited:
New episode tonight !! :hungry::cigar::headphone::woot::hilarious::drool::drool: @dfoles
Don't tell me what happens! I have to wait to watch it with my fiancée and she works til 11 tonight.

I like how this story is progressing. I guess people just want more zombies instantly? But I think the slow decent into madness is working.

Reactions: luke98
Don't tell me what happens! I have to wait to watch it with my fiancée and she works til 11 tonight.

I like how this story is progressing. I guess people just want more zombies instantly? But I think the slow decent into madness is working.
i won't spoil it :D i like what its doing, watching it before it all started, watching the world fall, overrun by zombies its cool, gets me excited for Season 6 of the original show, its good watching The Walking Dead again, i think Fear is just as good as the original :drool:

Reactions: dfoles
Episode 3 was awesome, that ending though :arghh: also I spotted something interesting in Episode 3 :naughty: @dfoles only click the spoiler if you saw Episode 3 :censored:
anyone else notice the plane near the end of Episode 3 when Nick was outside looking for a way into a house, Nick saw a plane, the plane looked like it was going to crash i wonder if that has something to do with the webisode to introduce a new character for season 2 thoughts?
Also Episode 4 promos :) click the spoiler

Question for you wonderful people ;)
Seeing as I haven't got BT TV so don't get the AMC channel here in the UK, where can I go to watch this?

So far I like this show, it's a slow burn and watching how it started is Damn good! I loved the way episode 3 started, it was tensed and hectic with the Riots then the Title slowly fades In! Episode 4 I just watched Yesterday and it was getting good until it finished to quickly:(
I was getting Worried that the old Spanish guy was going away but nope. I think he has been thru some tough times and can handle this zombie situation. I would like to see more of his Character, seems like an old school badass!

So far I like this show, it's a slow burn and watching how it started is Damn good! I loved the way episode 3 started, it was tensed and hectic with the Riots then the Title slowly fades In! Episode 4 I just watched Yesterday and it was getting good until it finished to quickly:(
I was getting Worried that the old Spanish guy was going away but nope. I think he has been thru some tough times and can handle this zombie situation. I would like to see more of his Character, seems like an old school badass!
2 Episodes left :mad::arghh::arghh::arghh::cry::facepalm: Episode 5 here i come ! :naughty: After Episode 4:
i am worried about Nick :censored: Don't kill him :ohno: Daniel is good shame his wife was taken along with Nick :mad: i don't trust Lt. Moyers sneaky guy o_O after Travis went on the roof of his house, you could hear gun shots , Travis saw it go down !! hmmm, the look on Travis's face, he should have believed Christopher all along, Christopher told Travis and even showed Travis footage of the light or whatever that could be seen outside the safe zone, because that was definitely a survivor , hopefully Travis's confronts Lt. Moyers. I am interested in seeing how this show will end, i think the safe zone will get overrun by the infected/walkers

Reactions: ocielz
wtf only 6 ep's for season 1 :mad::angry: ffs!!! dare I say this could have the potential to be better than the walking dead :whistle:

"Enough is enough! I have had it with these motherf"cking walkers on this motherf"cking plane!"
AMC Announces Fear The Walking Dead: Flight 462 Web-Series! @dfoles @Hatori @harry @bloodsnake007
http://comicbook.com/2015/09/28/amc-announces-fear-the-walking-dead-flight-462-web-series/
ftwdplane_153103.jpg

AMC has revealed new details about its upcoming airplane based web-series in the world of Fear The Walking Dead.

"Flight 462" will be the title of the 16-part in-flight zombie drama. The series will begin October 4, the night of Fear The WalkingDead's finale, and air as promos with each subsequent episode of The Walking Dead, which begins its sixth season the following week. Each episode will be less than a minute long.

Fear The Walking Dead: Flight 462 tells the story of a group of passengers aboard a commercial airplane during the earliest moments of the outbreak. Over the course of the series, the plane and the lives of its passengers are put in jeopardy once they discover an infected traveler. The series is written by L. Signorino and Mike Zunic and directed by “Fear” director of photography Michael McDonough.

One character from Flight 462 will join the cast of Fear The Walking Dead in its second season next year.

Flight 462 is a great extension of the world of Fear and will engage fans across multiple platforms with another riveting story set at the start of the fall of civilization,” said Joel Stillerman, president of original programming and development for AMC and SundanceTV. “We are thrilled to be collaborating with Dave Erickson and David Wiener on another piece of original content. Watching how they'll bring one of these new characters to the second season of Fear will be really exciting for viewers to follow.”

In Fear The Walking Dead's third episode, "The Dog," Nick (Frank Dillane) noticed a plane flying overhead. Perhaps it was Flight 462.

Fear The Walking Dead's first season finale airs this Sunday at 9 PM EST on AMC. The Walking Dead returns for its sixth season Sunday, October 11 on AMC.

Last edited:
Just 1 more Episode Left:(

i Finished Episode 5 yesterday and i Enjoyed it. A little better than the previous episodes. Salazar is still one Bad ass Hombre!!! I hope we see more of him and he becomes a main stay.......until he's killed off :(

Just 1 more Episode Left:(

i Finished Episode 5 yesterday and i Enjoyed it. A little better than the previous episodes. Salazar is still one Bad ass Hombre!!! I hope we see more of him and he becomes a main stay.......until he's killed off :(
if they kill Daniel i'll be pissed :( but Travis needs some help with killing the infected, i like him, i hope he doesn't die :ohno: we finally know what Cobalt is!

Reactions: ocielz
if they kill Daniel i'll be pissed :( but Travis needs some help with killing the infected, i like him, i hope he doesn't die :ohno: we finally know what Cobalt is!

Yeah man, I'll Be piss to!!!! I think if Travis survives the upcoming episode, he'll probably end up like Carol from TWD. From a Fragile character to a Bonafide Badass!!!!!