Price: $24.96
Purchase link: Walmart

fifty.jpg

Attachments

• 50sog.jpg
    50sog.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 219
Last edited by a moderator:
@AlienKing most now get release at 3-4 months after.. Hobbit & Unbroken was release in December and have their bluray/dvd last Tuesday..same thing with Annie & Night at the Museum 3..all shown in December.

@AlienKing most now get release at 3-4 months after.. Hobbit & Unbroken was release in December and have their bluray/dvd last Tuesday..same thing with Annie & Night at the Museum 3..all shown in December.
Oh okay. May be the studio is not willing to settle for a quick turnaround? May be they had late theatrical releases somewhere and they wanna make much money as possible in theatres before it hits the streets?
Eventually we might start seeing releases 2 months after theatrical release :wow:

Will this be an actual Digibook and not a fake Walmart Digibook? Cause didn't Walmart claim that Unbroken and The Sound of Music would be Digibooks too?

Reactions: digitalbabe
Will this be an actual Digibook and not a fake Walmart Digibook? Cause didn't Walmart claim that Unbroken and The Sound of Music would be Digibooks too?
With Walmart you never know given the examples you've mentioned. It's a surprise on release date!

The release date is the 8th of May. So the mirror opposite of what the OP says. ;)

Release date added to OP.

I'd be surprised if Walmart would be showing a digibook with pages if they weren't intending to release it in that format, That doesn't mean that they can't change their mind of course in the meantime!;)

Reactions: dirtyoak
Well this edition has more class than the actual film itself... Anywho, whats the deal with the walmart digis (unbroken and sound of music)? Were they not digibooks after all?

Well...Walmart isn't even claiming that this one is a digibook. If you actually follow the link, it doesn't say digibook anywhere--just "book."

It's strange, the left image on Walmart's page certainly looks like a digibook, you can just make out what looks like the ridge of a spine, but at he same time, the "pages" image on the right look slightly shorter, implying a booklet that fits inside a slipcase.

Well...Walmart isn't even claiming that this one is a digibook. If you actually follow the link, it doesn't say digibook anywhere--just "book."

well for Canada it stated ''Collectible packaging'' and this to me usually means Steelbook version. There was no specification on website as it was a steel but I have seen copies that people I know have bought which were steels and it stated on the sticker Collectible Packaging. So I just figured this is what they meant: Steelbook = Collectible Packaging. So now from reading this, I am probably gonna get a digi book which I'll have to return, so fu$% it I am not getting up early so not to miss the postman.