Pop!/Movies/TV Mod
Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
Release date: Dec. 04, 2012
Possible Sku: 6800831
Street date: Nov. 11, 2012

Purchase here

Looks like Best Buy USA is officially getting this too.

Group buy for International members - here
photo.jpg

(photo by Prelude2Elude)

Actual picture courtesy of urbeenjammin:
findingnemo.jpg

Inside art picture courtesy of steelbook95060:

Last edited by a moderator:
This one worries me, tomorrow is my anniversary and we are dropping the kid off for a date at 3pm at the sister in laws. So we could swing into best buy before hand but they open up at 11am and I really like to be there right when they open up but do not want to drive across town twice in the same day so I am going to have to hope and pray they don't sell out in 4 hours. But knowing best buy they won't even be on the shelf as Brave wasn't and they had to get one from the back for me.

The Anderson (the company that stocks our local Best Buy shelves) representative showed me the collectible case for Finding Nemo today. This store has ten to display and they will be released next Tuesday (November 13). The case is embossed and is G2 (blu-ray size). As always, she is setting aside three for me to buy and I'm very excited about getting them. It's nice to know people in "high places"

My dad is in America for work. Getting him to pick me up this and Brave next weekend. Hope they are still in stock! :ohno:

I don't want to discourage you from trying, but I wouldn't count on it being easy to find a copy - the two Best Buys in my area both got ten each of Brave (the pre-sale collectible case) and The Amazing Spiderman steelbooks and they flew off the shelves in a day.

i was talking this morning with a guy that works in BB and he said they have these babies in the back to put them out this Sunday...he also says there are only SIX....and hes grabbing 1:ohno:

I would have had a talk with the manager, or write to customer service. Employee's don't get first dibs at ANY retailer as far as I know.

Picked up a couple this morning when my Best Buy opened. They had to go in the back to get them bcz they told me they weren't supposed to put them out til Tuesday. Luckily they rang up with no problem.

Thankfully I was able to score a couple... They weren't even on the floor! And the ad says Dec 4th so the workers were trying to give me a hard time saying its not supposed to be out yet! I just kept a cool head and explained to him the PROPER release date! SCORE!!! This seems to be VERY limited as the other VMB's were... My store only had 10. Good luck everyone!

I got two copies. The guy holding a few copies was not the normal guy I usually get them from and he gave me a look when I asked for a second copy but handed it off to me anyway. I think BB has caught on to the scalpers at this point. I mean he didn't say anything but I think if I had asked for 4-5 there might have been an argument.

I got two copies. The guy holding a few copies was not the normal guy I usually get them from and he gave me a look when I asked for a second copy but handed it off to me anyway. I think BB has caught on to the scalpers at this point. I mean he didn't say anything but I think if I had asked for 4-5 there might have been an argument.

That's why I always bring my wife with me. Just incase they try and pull any type of limit crap. Maybe one day She can go off on her own and get the minty ones all by herself, but as of now she's still in training :hilarious:

That's why I always bring my wife with me. Just incase they try and pull any type of limit crap. Maybe one day She can go off on her own and get the minty ones all by herself, but as of now she's still in training :hilarious:

Lol. I had my girlfriend go with me this time, to maximize the quantity I could purchase :D

Reactions: MK50 and DJ IXS
Got mine. The stock guy was there and I knew to ask him where they were. He said yeah they are in the back let me go get them. He came back with 8 and said that's all of them. I took 3 with np