zoneism

Steel Player
Premium Supporter
Mar 8, 2012
Release Date: 21st October 2013
Price: {param} £9.99 on play.com
Order: HERE- they only deliver within the UK.

For members outside of the UK, order here on their ebay account -http://www.ebay.com/itm/151151401048

If you live outside the UK, all is not lost! Order via a Group Buy:
Group Buy: Click HERE (ES only deliver WITHIN THE UK)

Other Info:
4K Qty
Region Free
View attachment 46208

Matte finish with spot gloss on robot, woman and title. Embossed robot and woman. Back card to keep images visible.

FP_3D.jpg

FP.jpg

More pics

FP_back.jpg

FP_inside.jpg

I got the below email from Entertainment Store last night after enquiring about what they had lined up and it seems to be a clue pointing towards a forthcoming release. Really cool way of dropping details about their releases and hopefully this one comes out next!!

Fingers crossed! I assume it's Forbidden Planet from that pic. If anyone has any other guesses then shout

Hi,

There are some fine, exclusive Super SteelBooks available to Pre-order at The Entertainment Store very soon. Can you guess which classic movie this is?

ES Email.jpg

Visit The Entertainment Store today, and check out our brilliant range of rare and exclusive DVDs and Blu Rays, in addition to a range of over 6,000 titles, with prices to suit every pocket.

Don’t forget all of our Product is shipped directly from the official studios so we guarantee what you see, is what you get!

Regards,

I had another email too but not sure yet what the title is from the clue. Will post it in the ES thread in a minute ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
got mine yesterday, also in a thin mailer but thank god, no damage. it´s a awesome release for a great movie and probably one of my favorite steelbooks that I own!

Got mine delivered in a cardboard envelope, but fortunately undamaged. Really nice steelbook release but ES should reconsider their packaging, espacially for international delivery.

They are sending me a replacement and will issue me a refund if the replacement comes damaged. Their customer service is good but they should charge 4 to 5 pounds to ship in a box. I would gladly pay it then have a badly damaged steel.

Got mine delivered in a cardboard envelope, but fortunately undamaged. Really nice steelbook release but ES should reconsider their packaging, espacially for international delivery.

and charge the correct amount for postage instead of offering it for free. This way the money can be utilised to purchase boxes.;)

They are sending me a replacement and will issue me a refund if the replacement comes damaged. Their customer service is good but they should charge 4 to 5 pounds to ship in a box. I would gladly pay it then have a badly damaged steel.

Ebay buyers should mention this in positive feedback. We don't want them to close their ebay storefront (the only option for us overseas), just improve the packaging.

VERY nice pics DominiCD.:thumbs: I opened mine last week and watched this movie for the first time ever. Never even heard of this before but I was pleasantly surprised by this film. I cannot believe they were able to make this movie in 1956!

This is a superb steelbook. One of the best front covers of any steelbook I've ever seen in hand.

It's taken a while, but this appears to be down to the last 20.

So, if you've been drooling over the pics but never got round to buying, this may well be last orders at the last chance saloon!